Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sin at will, but only if you can fulfill...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sin at will, but only if you can fulfill...

Yes, that's right but only if you can fulfill these five conditions.

See Sin at will, but only if you can fulfill...

First Condition: If you want to transgress Allah, then find a place wherein He will not be able to see you.

The man replied, “SubhanAllah. How can I hide from him, when nothing is hidden from Him? (69:18)

Sultan Ibrahim said; “SubhanAllah. Are you not ashamed to transgress Allah while he looks upon you?”

Second Condition: If you want to transgress Allah then do not do so on His land.

The man replied; “SubhanAllah. Where can I go when all the land of the universe is His?

Sultan Ibrahim said; “SubhanAllah. Are you not ashamed to transgress Allah while living on his Land?

Third Condition: If you want to transgress Allah, then do not eat from His sustenance.

The man replied; “SubhanAllah. How can I live then, when every bounty is from him?

Sultan Ibrahim said; “SubhanAllah. Are you not ashamed to transgress Allah when He nourishes you and conserves for you your provisions?”

Fourth Condition: If you want to transgress Allah, when the Angels come to take drag you to Hell, do not go along with them.

The man replied; “SubhanAllah. I will not have the strength to do this, rather they will drag me without my choice to Hell. (In reference to 44:47 THQ)

Fifth Condition: If you want to transgress Allah, when your book of deeds is opened for you, deny that the bad deeds belong to you.

The man replied; “SubhanAllah. And where will the Noble Scribes (Angels) and the witnesses that will speak be on that day be? (In reference to verses 82:11 and 24:24 THQ)

Then the man understood the lesson, began to cry profusely, repented to Allah, and continued to live in piety until he died.

After reading all this we know that we cannot hide our ourself from ALLAH still we lie, we break heart, we do cheat other...
    OH ALLAH save us save us save us

Comment

jazak Allah

Allah Subhanahu wa Ta'ala hi hami nek taufik deh Ameen Summa Ameen
      sigpic

Comment

Working...
      X