Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is the importace of Tolerance in the Society?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is the importace of Tolerance in the Society?

The Holy Prophet Muhammad (saw) was a great personality. A detailed record of his life, from his birth to his passing away, has reached us in a most comprehensive manner.There is a well-known incident of great religious tolerance shown by the Holy Prophet (saw) in his life. He permitted a Christian delegation from Najran to perform their religious service in his mosque in Medina. World history has yet to produce this kind of respect and tolerance for the faith of others.

Read more about it by this link...........

PROPHET MUHAMMAD (P.B.U.H) AND TOLERANCE TOWARDS VARIOUS RELIGIONS

Discuss your views about this thread........
    Quran School
    Online Quran Education

its really nice post actually we all need to build up tolerance in our personalities then we can better understand the purpose and imprtance of religious tolerance well reliogious tolerance doesnt means to compromise on relgious rights or to alter the teachings or to mould them by our need and will but its just to follow Sunnah of Prophet Muhammad peace be upon him then we are completely moderated.
    in actual practice muslims show more religious tolerance than non muslims i guess non muslims are more conservative in this respect.....!
    sigpic
    ایک ھوں مسلم حرم کی پاسبانی کے لیے
    نیل کے سا حل سے لے کرتابخاکِ کاشغر

Comment

Comment

jazak Allah
        sigpic

Comment

Thanks for your reply on this post. Basically Tolerance obtained vital importance in society today. It mean acceptance to others. It is an essential factor for every peaceful society. There are numerous problems exist in the society due lack of tolerance among the people.
          Quran School
          Online Quran Education

Comment

Yes, I felt my first form of discrimination when I was denied a room in a motel on travels back to our home. As a convert to Islam for 20 years I never had any such incident but this time it was very apparent and it rather surprised me.

I had contacted CAIR, been advised to make a formal complaint which I did. I also contacted the CEO of that Motel Chain. I just didn't sweep it under the carpet.

Comment

Working...
            X