X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question about Qaza Salat?

U Alaikum

I have 2 Questions regarding Qaza Salah

1. If i miss Zhuhr Salah, and offer the Qaza Salah for it , do I only need to offer the Fardh, and leave out the Sunnat and Nafal ? I was told in Qaza you are only required to offer the Fardh, but somewhere else I read that you have to read all of it (ie 4,4,2,2) and same goes for every other namaz, if I miss a Salah of like Maghrib, do I only offer 3 Fardh or all of it (3,2,2) and so on for Asr and Isha as well. For Fajr though, I was told you have to offer both Sunnah and Fardh Regardless (ie 2,2)

2. I've heard that there are only 2 permissible reasons for you to miss you Salah: Over Sleeping, and Forgetting about it, and in each case you have to offer it as soon as those no longer apply to you (ie you wake up or remember).
    But how about if you are at school? My situation is that, my school ends at 2 35 pm, and because of Daylights Savings ending recently, the time for Zhuhr went back an hour. Before daylights saving ended i would offer Zhuhr when I got home(as Asr would begin at like 3 50 or so). Now however, Asr begins at 2:40, and its only going backer and backer(2 39,2 38 and etc). And since Zhuhr starts at 12 06, and my lunch period ends at 12 pm , i have no way of offering Salah. So what is the best option for me ?
Working...
X