Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please Help

Dear Brothers/Sisters,

I am really in need of some help from my brothers and sisters. My problem is I had a female friend who was actually agha khani. I convinced her to become muslim as her religion is not Haq. Alhamdullilah she accepted islam. I teached her about namaz and other islamic stuff which she was obeying. I had some business relationship with her also and after sometime I found some cheating from her end but I didn't say anything but after few days she suddenly called me and blamed me for something which I didn't. I was much angered on her and told which I should not have said like I said "Jhoot Bolne walon per Allah ki Lanat" & "Allah tumhe barbaad karega tum ney mere saath dhoka kia" like that. But after some time I realized that I should not have to said this and I tried to interact with her but she refused to talked to me and told me that "mein ab namaz bhi nahi parthi agar Allah apney maaney walo ko barbaad karta hai" (naoozubillah)". After hearing this I shocked and I ask her forgiveness however that was not my fault as it was the reaction of what she said to me but still I tried to convince her that Keep all that money I don't want a single penny but come back towards Allah and offer namaz. I tried this 1 consecutive week but I don't know whether she is offering prayer or not now I don't talk to her. Mein bus Allah se maafi maangta hun bohat girgira kar meri zindagi ka sukoon khatam hogaya hai is incident k baad. I don't want to be held accountable at the judgement day. Mein bohat pareshan hun please meri help karein. Will I be questionable k mein ne achey bhely musalman ko gumrah kiya? mein Allah se bohat maafi maangta hun pata nahi mujhe maafi mileygi ya nahi. What should I do? Should I contact her again or not because mein ne us sey bhi bohat maafi maangi k jab k meri koi ghalti bhi nahi thi phir bhi takey woh Allah ki taraf palat aye. Kya mujhe Allah maaf kardega? Aap log please meri help karein Allah aap sub ka haami o Nasir ho. Jazak Allah.

آپ صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم نے فرمایا، منافق کی علامتیں تین ہیں۔ جب بات کرے جھوٹ بولے، جب وعدہ کرے اس کے خلاف کرے اور جب اس کو امین بنایا جائے تو خیانت کرے۔
    Narrated Abu Huraira: The Prophet said, "The signs of a hypocrite are three: 1. Whenever he speaks, he tells a lie. 2. Whenever he promises, he always breaks it (his promise ). 3. If you trust him, he proves to be dishonest. (If you keep something as a trust with him, he will not return it.)"
    bukhari Volume 1, Book 2, Number 33

آپ صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم نے فرمایا، جس شخص میں یہ تین باتیں ہوں گی وہ ایمان کا مزہ پالے گا، ایک یہ کہ وہ شخص جسے اللہ اور اس کا رسول ان کے ماسوا سے زیادہ عزیز ہوں اور دوسرے یہ کہ جو کسی بندے سے محض اللہ ہی کے لیے محبت کرے اور تیسری بات یہ کہ جسے اللہ نے کفر سے نجات دی ہو، پھر دوبارہ کفر اختیار کرنے کو وہ ایسا برا سمجھے جیسا آگ میں گر جانے کو برا جانتا ہے۔
    Narrated Anas: The Prophet said, "Whoever possesses the following three qualities will taste the sweetness of faith: 1. The one to whom Allah and His Apostle become dearer than anything else. 2. Who loves a person and he loves him only for Allah's sake. 3. Who hates to revert to disbelief (Atheism) after Allah has brought (saved) him out from it, as he hates to be thrown in fire."

Bukhari: Volume 1, Book 2, Number 21

Whoever hates to revert to Kufr (atheism or disbelief) as he hates to be thrown in fire, is a part of faith, and if If Someone doesnt hates to revert to Kufr then Emaan was not absorbed n deeply rooted in her heart. You just pray for her may Allah Guide her.
    sigpic
    ایک ھوں مسلم حرم کی پاسبانی کے لیے
    نیل کے سا حل سے لے کرتابخاکِ کاشغر

Comment

Working...
    X