No announcement yet.

Hadith:Allah kahega Eh Aadam ke betey main beemar tha tune meri khabar na li

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hadith:Allah kahega Eh Aadam ke betey main beemar tha tune meri khabar na li

Hadith:Allah kahega Eh Aadam ke betey main beemar tha tune meri khabar na li ( Allaho Akbar)

Copy below islamic messages and send it to your messenger friend list so that it may become Sadqa-e-zariya for us.

English Translation:
    Abu Huraira reported Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) as saying: Verily, Allah, the Exalted and Glorious, would say on the Day of Resurrection: O son of Adam, I was sick but you did not visit Me. He would say: O my Lord; how could I visit Thee whereas Thou art the Lord of the worlds? Thereupon He would say: Didn't you know that such and such servant of Mine was sick but you did not visit him and were you not aware of this that if you had visited him, you would have found Me by him? O son of Adam, I asked food from you but you did not feed Me. He would say: My Lord, how could I feed Thee whereas Thou art the Lord of the worlds? He said: Didn't you know that such and such servant of Mine asked food from you but you did not feed him, and were you not aware that if you had fed him you would have found him by My side? (The Lord would again say: ) O son of Adam, I asked drink from you but you did not provide Me. He would say: My Lord, how could I provide Thee whereas Thou art the Lord of the worlds? Thereupon He would say: Such and such of servant of Mine asked you for a drink but you did not provide him, and had you provided him drink you would have found him near Me.
    Sahih Muslim Book 032, Number 6232:

Urdu Translation:
    Abu hurairah radi allaho taala anho se rivayat hai ki Rasoolalah sallallaho alaihey wasallam ne farmaya ki Allah taala Qayamat ke din farmayega ki Eh Aadam ke baitey mein Beemar hua to tune meri khabar na li wo kahega eh parwardigar main teri khabar kaisey leta tu to malik hai sarey jahan ka parwardigar farmayega tujhko malum nahi mera falah banda beemar hua tha tuney uski khabar na li agar tu uski khabar leta tu mujhe uskey nazdeek pata , Eh Aadam ke betey mainey tujhse khana manga tune mujhe khana na diya wo kahega eh Rab main tujhko kaisey khilata tu to malik hai sarey jahan ka , Allah farmayega tu nahi jaanta mere falah bandey ne tujhse khana maanga tuney usko na khilaya agar tu usko khilata to uska sawab mere paas pata, Eh aadam ke baitey mainey tujhse paani maanga tuney mujhko na pilaya banda bolega main tujhko kkaisey pilata tu malik hai sarey jahan ka , Allah farmayega mere falah bandey ne tujhse paani maanga tuney usko nahi pilaya agar pilata to uska badla mere paas pata.
    Sahih Muslim , Neki Suluq aur Adab ke masayeel (6556)
    Last edited by a.momeen; 02-11-2010, 04:41 PM.

jazakAllah i love this Hadith
    it encourages us to more good
    may Allah subhanwataala help us to do good and help others
    میں نےجو کیا وہ برا کیا،میں نے خود کو خود ہی تباہ کیا

جو تجھے پسند ہو میرے رب،مجھے اس ادا کی تلاش ہے

http://www.123muslim.com/discussion-...d-arround.html

Comment

Working...
    X