No announcement yet.

The Prophet, may Allah bless him and grant him peace, used to pray in the night

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Prophet, may Allah bless him and grant him peace, used to pray in the night

Tawus related that Ibn 'Abbas said, "The Prophet, may Allah bless him and grant him peace, used to pray in the night, 'O Allah, praise is Yours. You are the Lord of the heavens and the earth. Your word is true. Your promise is true. Meeting with You is true. The Garden is true. The Fire is true. The Final Hour is true. O Allah, I have submitted to You and I have believed in You. In You I have put my trust and to You I turn. I argue by You and take You as arbitrator. Forgive me my past and future wrong actions and what I keep secret and what I make known. You are my God. There is no god but You.'"

Sahih Bukhari
    Hadrat Anas Radi ALLAH Taala Anhu reported that the Messenger of Allah Peace And Blessings Be Upon Him has said, “Everything has a heart, and the heart of the Qur’an is Yasin. Allah records anyone who recites Yasin as having recited the Qur’an ten times.”
    [Sunan Tirmidhi, Vol 2, Page 116 - Sunan Daarimi, Vol 2, Page 336]

jazakAllah

there is no GOd but Allah
    میں نےجو کیا وہ برا کیا،میں نے خود کو خود ہی تباہ کیا

جو تجھے پسند ہو میرے رب،مجھے اس ادا کی تلاش ہے

http://www.123muslim.com/discussion-...d-arround.html

Comment

jazakAllah
      sigpic

Comment

Ameen..
        Hadrat Anas Radi ALLAH Taala Anhu reported that the Messenger of Allah Peace And Blessings Be Upon Him has said, “Everything has a heart, and the heart of the Qur’an is Yasin. Allah records anyone who recites Yasin as having recited the Qur’an ten times.”
        [Sunan Tirmidhi, Vol 2, Page 116 - Sunan Daarimi, Vol 2, Page 336]

Comment

Jazzak allah
          sigpicNever say “HI” instead
          say ASSALAM-O-ALAIKUM
          Never say “BYE” instead
          say “ALLAH HAFIZ”.
          Do not ignore your reality, u r MUSLIM

Comment

Working...
          X