appreciate each drawing and you will be amazed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• appreciate each drawing and you will be amazed

The skills are undoubly brilliant but only with the help of Allah Tala.
    Attached Files
    “The soul would have no rainbow had the eyes no tears.”

i personally feel that we should not be appreciating something that is not allowed in our religion.
    As making pictures of living beings in Haram so why should we be stunned or amazed by the effort of the Non Muslims.
    But yes for motivation that he dont have the hands and is still using his mouth to earn his living .then its a good message
    Hadrat Anas Radi ALLAH Taala Anhu reported that the Messenger of Allah Peace And Blessings Be Upon Him has said, “Everything has a heart, and the heart of the Qur’an is Yasin. Allah records anyone who recites Yasin as having recited the Qur’an ten times.”
    [Sunan Tirmidhi, Vol 2, Page 116 - Sunan Daarimi, Vol 2, Page 336]

Comment

No coments

Comment

i feel really bad i posted this post as i posted it without understanding a couple of days back i read a book and it said that "every person who makes images, is in hell and for every image that he makes Allah azzawajal will create a creature to punish him". so this work shouldn't be appreaciated instead should be looked down upon. Sorry for the post and i would like to remove this thread if it possible.

Comment

dun mind guys but dont you think it's a bit ironic. our profile pics have people(even if they are in shadow) and yet we are criticizing a person's God gifted ability???and i mean no offence. If someone thinks i was rude plx forgive me. i never meant any harm ....
          good day to you all..
          Last edited by diya jabeen; 02-22-2010, 02:22 PM. Reason: wrong spelling

Comment

*it

Comment

Originally posted by Wahaj View Post
              i personally feel that we should not be appreciating something that is not allowed in our religion.
              As making pictures of living beings in Haram so why should we be stunned or amazed by the effort of the Non Muslims.
              But yes for motivation that he dont have the hands and is still using his mouth to earn his living .then its a good message
              sorry i don get t. tallents r given by God.. 4 using 1ly he gav. how can t bcum wrong..
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jessie View Post
                sorry i don get t. tallents r given by God.. 4 using 1ly he gav. how can t bcum wrong..
                Islam dont allow pictures of living creatures to be made.So its been forbidden by ALLAH and his beloved Prophet .So we are to follow their commandments to succeed in this world and the here after.Hope u understand.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by diya jabeen View Post
                  dun mind guys but dont you think it's a bit ironic. our profile pics have people(even if they are in shadow) and yet we are criticizing a person's God gifted ability???and i mean no offence. If someone thinks i was rude plx forgive me. i never meant any harm ....
                  good day to you all..
                  Let me clear the issue for all.The thing is that the pictures made in computers are not considered as pictures which are restricted and have punishment in the hereafter.But once those pictures are printed out through printer as hardcopy then it becomes the pictures not allowed by our religion.As u might know that everything on computer is stored in form of 0 and 1.

He surely has ability but should be making drawing of nature.E.g trees ,scenery etc and not humans and animals,birds.
                  One thing we should remember as Muslims that we are to follow Allah and his Beloved Prophet Peace be upon him and not what we like or dislike.They have disallowed it so there is no point in liking and appreciating such things.

Hopefully i have cleared the issue to the maximum extent.If u have any further questions to clear ur mind about the issue then i will inshAllah help
                  sigpic

Comment

Here are 2 Ahadees

Jabir ibn Abdullah (may Allah be pleased with him) narrates that the Messenger of Allah (Peace Be Upon Him) forbade the keeping of pictures at home and making them.” (Sunan Tirmidhi, no: 1749)

Abu Talha (may Allah be pleased with him) narrates that the Messenger of Allah (Peace Be Upon Him) said: “Angels (of mercy) do not enter a house wherein there is a dog or a picture.” (Sahih al-Bukhari, no: 5609)
                    sigpic

Comment

s thnx bro
                      sigpic

Comment

thx Islami bhai for all your help im sure now everyone understands the wrong ness within this post

Comment

Wahaj u r right

Comment

great Islam bhai

Comment

for the detail Islami Bhai
                              Hadrat Anas Radi ALLAH Taala Anhu reported that the Messenger of Allah Peace And Blessings Be Upon Him has said, “Everything has a heart, and the heart of the Qur’an is Yasin. Allah records anyone who recites Yasin as having recited the Qur’an ten times.”
                              [Sunan Tirmidhi, Vol 2, Page 116 - Sunan Daarimi, Vol 2, Page 336]

Comment

Working...
                              X