PRAISE BE TO ALLAH
1) Awarded the reward of Qiyamul-Layl.
2) Salvation from Hypocrisy.
3) He will have complete Noor – He will have the most brilliant form of light on a day when there will be no light, the Day of Qiyamah.
4) He will have the testimony of the Angels, and their praise for him in the court of ALLAH s.w.t .
5) He will have the reward of one Hajj and Umrah, if he carried on remembering ALLAH s.w.t till sunrise.
6) He will be given treasures that cannot compare with the meagre treasures of the world.
7) He will have the blessing of praying the two rak'ats of Fajr.
8) He will attain freedom from Hell and the glad-tidings of entering Paradise .
9) He will be free from the chains of Shaytaan, and the laziness of his body and its impurities.
10) THE BIGGEST BENEFIT: He will be blessed with the power to see ALLAH s.w.t on the Day of Qiyamah.
May ALLAH s.w.t give us the ability to pray the Fajr prayer with congregation. Ameen
& ALLAH KNOWS THE BEST
Jazkh ALLAH khair .....
Ye sab Tumhara karam hai Aqqa ki baat ab tak bani hui hai
Hadrat Anas Radi ALLAH Taala Anhu reported that the Messenger of Allah Peace And Blessings Be Upon Him has said, “Everything has a heart, and the heart of the Qur’an is Yasin. Allah records anyone who recites Yasin as having recited the Qur’an ten times.”
[Sunan Tirmidhi, Vol 2, Page 116 - Sunan Daarimi, Vol 2, Page 336]