Sayings of Prophet Muhammad ()
.Do you love your creator? Love your fellow-beings first.
· That person is not a perfect Muslim who eats his fill, and leaves his neighbors hungry.
· Feed the hungry, visit a sick person, and free captive ,if he be unjustly confined. Assist any person oppressed, whether Muslim or non-Muslim.
· Shall I not inform you of a better act than fasting, alms, an prayers ? Making peace between one another: enmity and malice tear up heavenly rewards by the roots.
· The best Muslim house is that in which is an orphan,who is benefited
· People your God is one and your forefather,Adam is one. An Arab is not better than a non Arab and a non-Arab is not better than Arab, and a red person is not better than a black person and black person is not better than a red person, except in PIETY.