Bismillahir Rehmanir Raheem
1. Becoming a Muslim means that you have achieved a lot of good for yourself.
2. It is like owning a valuable treasure.
3. The owner of a treasure will have many enemies who strive to take his treasure
away from him.
4. And you have gained the treasure of Islam.
5. Some people will try to drive you away from your Deen (Religion).
6. Those people are the foes of Allah.
7. The foes of Allah are devils whether from among Jinn (whom we do not see) or
from among human beings.
8. Human devils may try to mock at you.
9. Or, they may try to persuade you by money so that you may turn back from your
10. They may accuse Islam of many things, or cloud your mind with some
11. You have to know that Allah has said in the Qur’an “And no question do they
bring to you but We reveal to you the truth and the best explanation” (The
12. So, consult Muslim scholars about what Allah has revealed in the Qur’an to answer such misconceptions.
13. As for Jinn devils they whisper into your heart. “Would you desert your fathers’ and forefathers’ religion, and follow a different one?”
14. Would you follow a religion that tasks you with prayers, fasting and giving others your property? And that deprives you from wine… etc.”
15. In fact, many people grow up, and find themselves traditionally following and
honoring their parents’ religions and beliefs.
16. All followers of true, or false religions are like that, but the problem is: which of these religions is the true one and which is the false?
17. Surely, Islam is the only Deen (Religion) which is pure and free from all types of superstitions, polytheism and paganism.
18. It is the Deen of pure Monotheism.
19. When you feel these whispers of Jinn devils, recite:
20. Rabbi ’a‘uthu bika min hamazatish-Shayateen, Wa ‘a’udhu bika rabbi ‘an
yahduroon (The Qur’an 23:97-98) “O my Lord ! I seek refuge with you from
the suggestions of the Evil Ones. And I seek refuge with You, O my Lord!,
lest they should come near me”.
21. And recite also the chapters Al-Falaq and An-Nas of the Quran.
Haiderium Qalandram Mastam
Banda e Murtaza Ali Hastam
Peshwa e tamam Rindanam
Ke Sag e Koo e Sher e Yazdanam
also visit www.aulia-e-hind.com for shrines across world
Hadrat Anas Radi ALLAH Taala Anhu reported that the Messenger of Allah Peace And Blessings Be Upon Him has said, “Everything has a heart, and the heart of the Qur’an is Yasin. Allah records anyone who recites Yasin as having recited the Qur’an ten times.”
[Sunan Tirmidhi, Vol 2, Page 116 - Sunan Daarimi, Vol 2, Page 336]
jazakAllah brother we should protect our religion form this colourful world
form ppl who lead us wrong form shitan
and form many other stuff