Bismillahir Rehmanir Raheem
1. We believe that Allah is one God, our Lord and the Lord of everything,
2. Allah is the Creator of everything,
3. All other than Him are created, and are servants who share nothing with Allah.
4. Even Angels and Prophets are merely created servants submitting to Allah.
5. Among them are Jesus and Muhammad (Peace be upon them); both have no trace of deity (godhood).
6. Allah is the Living Self-Subsisting, Eternal, the First without a beginning and the Last without an end.
7. He hears everything and sees everything.
8. He is Most Gracious, Most Merciful, All-Dominating,
9. He has the Most beautiful Names and the Noblest Attributes.
10. He has created us out of nothing,
11. And made us in the best form.
12. He has given us all graces and bounties.
13. Hence we are not permitted to worship or submit to any other than Him, whether a favorite Angel or a chosen Prophet!
14. Whoever directs his prayers, bows or prostrates (in worship), or offers sacrifice to any other than Allah, he is an infidel! and not a Muslim even if he declares that he is
1. Allah says: “Say: Truly my prayer and my service of sacrifice, my life
and my death, are (all) for Allah, the Cherisher of the Worlds. No
partner has He. This I am commanded and I am the first of those
who submit to His Will”. [The Qur’an 6:162 -163]
2. Islam is the religion of Monotheism: it denies the Dualism of Magians and
the Trinity of Christians. Islam teaches that Allah is One and only One. No
one shares with Him, His Dominion or His Command. He has the Most
beautiful Names and the Noblest Attributes:
3. Allah says: “Say! He is Allah, the One. He is the Most Unique, the
Eternal,the Absolute. He neither gives birth, nor is He born. And
there is none like unto Him. “ [Al Qur’an 112).
Haiderium Qalandram Mastam
Banda e Murtaza Ali Hastam
Peshwa e tamam Rindanam
Ke Sag e Koo e Sher e Yazdanam
also visit www.aulia-e-hind.com for shrines across world
Hadrat Anas Radi ALLAH Taala Anhu reported that the Messenger of Allah Peace And Blessings Be Upon Him has said, “Everything has a heart, and the heart of the Qur’an is Yasin. Allah records anyone who recites Yasin as having recited the Qur’an ten times.”
[Sunan Tirmidhi, Vol 2, Page 116 - Sunan Daarimi, Vol 2, Page 336]