*Associating partners with Almighty Allah Subhanahu wa Ta'ala.
* Disrespecting the Prophets (Ambiya alayhis 'salam) and the Awliya Allah (Saints of Allah Subhanahu wa Ta'ala).
* Disobedience to Parents.
* Taking the property of the orphans and the poor.
* To back-bite and disgrace innocent people.
* To break promises and tell lies.
* To leave out the Faraa'id (Fard) actions.
* To give or take bribery.
* To call a Muslim a Kaafir and to call a Kaafir a Muslim.
* To steal other people's property.
* To give or take interest.
* To rob.
* To gamble.
* To behave like the non-believers or Kuffar.
* To dance, sing and speak indecently.
* To harm neighbours.
* To have pride, anger and jealously.
* To eat or drink Haraam things.
* To deal in fortune-telling.
* To see evil films and programmes on television and in the cinemas, internet etc..
* To visit sinful places such as the gambling houses, casinos, Night Clubs and Discotheques, Bars, race courses and restaurants were alcohol is served.
* To attend shows of film-stars, dancing and singing.
* To attend un-Islamic weddings and other functions where many un-Islamic practices take place.
may Allah Subhanahu wa Ta'ala with the waseela of his beloved habib give us the taufeeq to stay away from all the SINS. ameen