Campbell's Soup - Now Halal - certified products in Canada
Campbell Halal-certified Products
Low Fat Cream of Broccoli
Rustic Spiced Lentil & Vegetable
Campbell's Ready to Enjoy
Ready to Enjoy Cream of Mushroom
Ready to Enjoy Garden Minestrone
Harvest Mushroom with Real Cream
Red Lentil and Vegetable
Red Pepper Black Bean
Summer Asparagus with Sweet Basil
Campbell's® V8® Soup Vine-Ripened Herbed Tomato
LEGEND Health Check™ Wholegrain Full Serving of Vegetables Halal-certified Gluten-Free
As part of Campbell Canada's commitment to diversity and extraordinary, authentic nourishment for all, we are pleased to introduce a selection of Halal-certified products to help you meet your Islamic dietary requirements.
Quick Facts on Campbell Halal-certified Products
- There are a variety of Campbell Canada products that are now Halal-certified so you have more food options to enjoy with your friends and family.
- These products are certified by the Islamic Society of North America (ISNA), the largest non-profit, religious, educational, and non-political Islamic organization in North America. ISNA’s Halal Certification Program was established in conjunction with professionals in the field of Islamic foods and nutrition, and with Islamic scholars. The program includes the review of ingredients, formulas, manufacturing and sanitation processes.
- Our Halal-certified products have been chosen specifically to suit the flavour preferences of the Muslim community.
- In the coming months, all our Halal-certified products will have the ISNA logo directly on their labels, so you can easily identify them at your grocery store.
- You can find our Halal-certified products at all major grocery stores.
We are very excited to offer these products and hope you enjoy them with peace of mind.
For more information on Halal and the Halal Certification Program, please visit the Islamic Society of North America website.
At Campbell Canada, we take great care to ensure that these products are and remain Halal and have an on-going certification agreement with ISNA. If you have questions about Campbell Halal-certified Products please call the Campbell's Consumer Response Center at 1-800-410-7687.
Posted by Masjids / Mosques in Toronto at 12:50 PM
Labels: halal, Islamic Society of North America Canada, ISNA, Muslim
Last edited by TorontoMuslim; 01-23-2010 at 05:05 PM.
Hadrat Anas Radi ALLAH Taala Anhu reported that the Messenger of Allah Peace And Blessings Be Upon Him has said, “Everything has a heart, and the heart of the Qur’an is Yasin. Allah records anyone who recites Yasin as having recited the Qur’an ten times.”
[Sunan Tirmidhi, Vol 2, Page 116 - Sunan Daarimi, Vol 2, Page 336]