Pimples can be prevented with natural ingredients and timely medical intervention. Learn to follow a regular skin care regime to keep your skin pimple free.
A single pimple is more than enough to ruin the happiness of any special occasion. The most annoying thing is to see a bump on your nose in the morning when you have to go out for a party in the evening. Such heart breaking incidents can be avoided by following some important skin care tips. All you need are some natural ingredients and lots of care.
Tips for preventing pimples
All you have to do is pick up the right stuff for your skin care regime. However tempting it may seem avoid popping or squeezing a zit. Here is a list of things that you can include in your daily routine. It will definitely help you to stay away from other skin problems too. Remember, staying away from pimples is better than curing them.
- Pound and place mint leaves all over your face for 10-15 minutes. Remove all the leaves and wash your face with cold water. Do not rub leaves on skin as it may cause skin irritation if you already have pimples.
- Use multani-mitti (Indian fuller's earth) as a mask if you have very oily skin. Add rose water to fuller's earth. This mask will help absorb oil and prevent pimples. Do not over use this mask. You can use it once a week. Avoid using this mask if your skin is very sensitive and dry.
- Boils Neem leaves in water. Add some plain water for taking bath to this concentrated mix. It is an Ayurvedic remedy for staying away from most of the skin problems.
- Press ice over the swollen pimple. If you have popped a pimple, do not forget to press ice and splash some astringent.
- Consult a skin expert before using any product on your skin. If possible always use Ayurvedic and herbal products. They do not have side effects.
- Wash your face with cold water at least twice or thrice a day and whenever you come back for outside.
- Rub a pinch of turmeric powder while washing your face at least once or twice a week.
- Apply a mixture of tomato juice and honey. Leave it for 10-15 minutes and then wash your face. This will help to prevent pimples and also clear previous pimple marks. Do not use this mixture for sensitive skin
- Prepare a mixture of apple pulp and honey. Apply this mixture on face and let it stay for 15-20 minutes and wash it off with lukewarm water. It is good for getting rid of pimples.
- Apply mixture of honey and lemon juice drops to have a shiny and clear skin
If your skin is allergic and sensitive consult an expert before applying any product or even natural ingredient on your face.
Diet for avoiding pimples
You can even avoid pimples by consuming a balanced diet. Your diet plays an important role for getting a healthier skin.
- Drink at least 1.5 to 2 liters of water. This will help to detoxify your body and avoiding pimples
- Avoid consuming oily, spicy and junk food as much as you can
- Make fruits and vegetables an integral part of your diet. You can drink fruit juices. If you want to have glowing and red cheeks you can eat red fruits like apples, cherries and tomatoes.
- Have a glass of milk with a pinch of turmeric powder at least once a day
The best way to prevent pimples is learning to love your natural skin. Avoid using cosmetics to avoid chemicals that harm your skin. Another key to have a healthier skin is to staying healthy. Proper skin care products, a balanced diet and regular exercise are ingredients of a good recipe for reducing ageing process and thus avoiding wrinkles. It also helps to prevent pimples and other skin problems.
Use natural ingredients early to stay away from laser treatments later in life. It will not only help prevent pimples but also make your skin glow. Make a few changes in lifestyle to get a pimple-free skin and wake up to a beautiful you.