1 pound frozen fish fillets, partially thawed
1/2 cup seasoned bread crumbs
2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley
1 teaspoon grated lemon peel
1/4 teaspoon garlic salt
1/2 cup 1% buttermilk
1/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
* Cut fillets into 3/4 inch strips; set aside.
* In a shallow bowl, combine the bread crumbs, Parmesan cheese, parsley, lemon peel and garlic salt.
* Place buttermilk in another shallow bowl and flour in a third bowl.
* Coat fish strips with flour; dip into buttermilk, then coat with crumb mixture.
* Place on a baking sheet coated with nonstick cooking spray.
* Refrigerate for 20 minutes.
* Bake at 425 degrees for 15-20 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork.
* Let stand for 2 minutes before removing from baking sheets.