- 1-1/2 cup shifted flour
- 2 tsp ground cinnomon
- 1-1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp nutmeg
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 3 cups grated carrot
- 1-1/2 cup sugar
- 1 cup oil
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- 3 eggs beaten.
- Sift together flour, cinnomon, soda, nutmeg, salt.
- Combine carrots, sugar, oil, nuts & eggs and blend.
- Add dry ingredients to the egg mixture & pour into a pan.
- Cook on high power in microwave for 10-11 min.
- When done, the cake will pull away from the edges of the pan.
- Add food color to the cake, if desired.