Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• marriage of own choice

Dear Bros and Sis o alaikum,

i am in great depression. i met a boy last year and he started to like me alot but i refused to speak to him until we entered into any official relationship so he sent his proposal to my home as he was very serious and loved me alot and we got engaged. i started to meet him and loving him to an extent that i cannot live without him now. due to certain misunderstanding between families our engagement broke. now he doesnot want to marry me and has changed totally. he does speak to me but doesnt want to marry me. i cant live without him
    PLEASE tell me any dua or wazifa to bring him back as his mother is getting him engaged somewhere else very soon.
    i already pray 5 times and recite manzil daily.
    PLEASE HELP

i pray for u that MY ALLAH FULFIL UR DESIRES AND MET UR DESIRE EVERY WORK DON WITH THE PRAYERS CONTIUES UR PRAYERS .
    INSHALLAH ALLAH KNOWS BEST

Our Lord! grant us good in this world

and good in the hereafter,
    and save us from the chastisement of the fire

Comment

I GIVE YOU TOW WEBSITES WHERE U POST YOUR PROBLEMS AND INSHALLAH UR PROBLEM
      :: Istikhaara.com :: - Istikhara Online - Istikhara Service -
      Rohani Duniya
      I HOPE UR PROBLEM SOLVE HERE
      OKAY
      WISH U GOOD LUCK
      ALLAH HAFIZ

Our Lord! grant us good in this world

and good in the hereafter,
      and save us from the chastisement of the fire

Comment

JAZAKALLAH,

thank u soo much for ur prayers, i need them alot.

can u please tell me if i should email them or phone them? and wat is the easiest way as i dont live in pakistan.

do they charge anything for tawizat or wazifa? and have u ever tried them urself... please dont take me wrong but i dont have enough time left as its very urgent matter.

please help me...and do pray for me

ur sad sister
        Allah Hafiz

Comment

Sister
          AOA, i understand your agony and worries very well....
          Don't Worry Trust in Allah, you may not expect it so soon but soon Every thing wil be Ok INSHALLAH ...
          InshALLAH Allah will help you ,Pray for me if you wish...
          I hope I am not late
          Your Brother

Comment

Sister you Have to trust ALLAH with a smile and strong belief not with such a sad face...nothing in impossible in this world nothing is possible...only Allah makes it possible or impossible

Comment

sister i will pray for you and inshallah all your problems will be sorted inshallah just have faith in allah swt and inshallah everything will be ok....
              please brothers and sisters make dua for me because i am in the same situations i am depressed and sad all the time i love this guy and he loves me too but he told his mum about me and she not agreeing with our marriage . we both love eachother and we want to get married .
              so please remember me in yr duas inshallah ikno allah swt will sort all our problems out inshallah

sister i will pray for you inshallah mine and your problems and all the umah problems will be sorted inshallah
              may allah tala give everyone happiness inshallah ameeen

Comment

Dear Bro & Sis...
                I have a site on which u can send ur questions.they will give u the answer of all kind of questions. the site is Kitabummuneer | Islamic Fatwas | Islamic Q&A | Dreams Interpretations | Mufti Muneer Akhoon . thy will tell u the wazifa of all ur problems. after sending ur question plz wait becz they will give ur ans in one month.so go and Apny problems ka hal hasil karen

Comment

go to Kitabummuneer | Islamic Fatwas | Islamic Q&A | Dreams Interpretations | Mufti Muneer Akhoon and send ur question and get ur wazifa

Comment

i think arrange marriage is the best one, becoz parents alway taking good desigen for us,
                    Latest Mobiles Prices

Comment

Originally posted by nabila1230 View Post
                      i think arrange marriage is the best one, becoz parents alway taking good desigen for us,
                      Narrated by Thaabit al Banaani : "I was with Anas ibn Maalik and a daughter of his was with him. He said: 'A woman came to the Messenger of Allah (صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم) and offered herself in marriage to him. She said: ‘O Messenger of Allah, do you want to marry me?' The daughter of Anas RadiAllahu anhu said: 'How little was her modesty. How shameless, how shameless!' Anas said: 'She was better than you; she had a liking for the Prophet (صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم) so she offered herself in marriage to him.'"

(al-Bukhaari 4828)

Imam al-Bukhaari RadiAllahu anhu included this Hadeeth in a chapter which he entitled: "A woman offering herself in marriage to a righteous man."

Al-Hafiz ibn Hajar narrated that : "Ibn al-Munayyir said in al-Haashiyah: 'One of the subtle points of al-Bukhaari’s knowledge is that he from the specific story of the woman who offered herself in marriage to the Prophet (Peace and Blessings Be Upon Him) he derived a general principle; he understood that it is permissible for any woman to offer herself in marriage to a righteous man whose righteousness she admires, and if he likes her he may marry her subject to the conditions of marriage being fulfilled.'"
                      Haiderium Qalandram Mastam
                      Banda e Murtaza Ali Hastam
                      Peshwa e tamam Rindanam
                      Ke Sag e Koo e Sher e Yazdanam

also visit www.aulia-e-hind.com for shrines across world

Comment

Working...
                      X