Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reward for Serving the Mother

Reward for Serving the Mother

Hazrat BaYazeed Bustami radiallaho ta'ala anhu states that on a cold winter night his mother requested water. When he brought water his beloved mother had fallen asleep. He felt it disrespectful to wake his mother and stood there waiting for her to wake up by herself. When she woke up she again asked for water. He presented the glass. One drop of water had fallen on my finger and had frozen due to the extreme cold. When I tried to remove it a piece of skin came off and started to bleed. My mother asked me what had happened. I explained the whole incident to her and she started to make dua. She said, "O Allah, I am happy with him, You also be pleased with him." When he was in the womb of his mother she never ate any foods that were doubtful (in terms of where they had come from, halaal etc).

Hazrat BaYazeed further states that when he was twenty years old his mother was lying down. He put his arm under his mother's head as a pillow. The hand went numb, but out of respect and not wanting to spoil his mother's sleep he did not remove his hand. At that time I kept reciting Surah Ikhlaas up to the point that I recited "Qul Huwal Laaho Ahad" ten thousand times. Due to the service of my mother I lost the use of my arm. (Due to lack of blood circulation that arm became paralysed).
    After he had passed away, a friend saw him in a dream. Hazrat BaYazeed was walking very happily in Paradise and was busy in the remembrance of Allah Ta'ala. The friend asked, "How did you get this status?" Hazrat BaYazeed replied, "Treating my parents well, serving them, and being patient when they used stern words has given me this status because Rasool Allah sallalaho alaihe wasallam has said "Whoever is obedient to his parents and obedient to Allah Ta'ala, his status will be greatly elevated." (Nuzhatul Majaalis)
    Hadrat Anas Radi ALLAH Taala Anhu reported that the Messenger of Allah Peace And Blessings Be Upon Him has said, “Everything has a heart, and the heart of the Qur’an is Yasin. Allah records anyone who recites Yasin as having recited the Qur’an ten times.”
    [Sunan Tirmidhi, Vol 2, Page 116 - Sunan Daarimi, Vol 2, Page 336]

Comment

Jazak allah
      sigpic

Comment

Subhan ALLAH......
        Haiderium Qalandram Mastam
        Banda e Murtaza Ali Hastam
        Peshwa e tamam Rindanam
        Ke Sag e Koo e Sher e Yazdanam

also visit www.aulia-e-hind.com for shrines across world

Comment

BarakALLAH>>>>>
          Hadrat Anas Radi ALLAH Taala Anhu reported that the Messenger of Allah Peace And Blessings Be Upon Him has said, “Everything has a heart, and the heart of the Qur’an is Yasin. Allah records anyone who recites Yasin as having recited the Qur’an ten times.”

Comment

jazzak Allah
            sigpic
            ایک ھوں مسلم حرم کی پاسبانی کے لیے
            نیل کے سا حل سے لے کرتابخاکِ کاشغر

Comment

jazakallah

Comment

<<<<BarakALLAH>>>>

Comment

SubhanAllah
                  sigpic

Comment

Subhan allah

Comment

jazakallah

Comment

BarakALLAH

Comment

Jub Dam-e-wapasi ho Ya-Allah
                          Samne ho Jalwa-e-Mustafa
                          Lub pe Ho
                          LA ILAHA ILLALLAH MUHAMMEDOUR RASOOLULLAH

Comment

SUBHANALLAH this is worth. Last night i make my mother angry on me due to usage of wrong words for my self. Now i am so ashamed that not getting strength to ay sorry to her.

Comment

Working...
                            X