Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hazrat Musa's Companion in Paradise (alaihis salaam)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hazrat Musa's Companion in Paradise (alaihis salaam)

Hazrat Musa's Companion in Paradise (alaihis salaam)

Allama Ibn Jauzi rehmatullahe alaihe writes in "Kitab Ul Munazzam Fi Tawarikhul Umam" that Hazrat Musa alaihis salaam made dua to Allah Ta'ala to show him in this world who his companion in Paradise would be. He was told to go to a certain town and meet a butcher as that was his companion in Paradise. Hazrat Musa alaihis salaam went to this town and as soon as the butcher saw him he invited Hazrat Musa to have dinner with him. Hazrat Musa alaihis salaam accepted the invitation. The butcher took Hazrat Musa alaihis salaam to his house and placed the food before him. When they began eating, the butcher would eat one morsel of food and would place two morsels of food in a large carrier. Suddenly there was a knock on the door and the butcher went to answer the knock. When he left Hazrat Musa alaihis salaam looked in the carrier. The parents of the butcher, who were very old and weak, were in it. When they saw Hazrat Musa alaihis salaam, they both smiled, testified to his Prophethood, accepted his faith and immediately passed away.

When the butcher returned and saw that his parents had passed away, he smiled, kissed the hand of Hazrat Musa alaihis salaam and accepted his faith. He said, "You are the Prophet of Allah Ta'ala." Hazrat Musa alaihis salaam asked, "How did you know?" He said, "These are my parents. I never left them alone and would take them everywhere in this carrier. Also I would never eat until I had fed them. When they were satisfied from their hunger each day they would make dua to Allah Ta'ala, "Oh Allah, give this son of ours the companionship of Hazrat Musa in Paradise and do not give us death until we see your Prophet Musa alaihis salaam." Hazrat Musa alaihis salaam said, "Oh young man, let me give you the glad tidings that this prayer of your parents has been accepted by Allah Ta'ala." (Nuzhatul Majaalis)

My Beloved Prophet sallalaho alaihe wasallam's beloved admirers, what amazing rewards are obtained for serving parents faithfully. How intelligent were those parents that asked for their son to be with Hazrat Musa alaihis salaam in Paradise. In reality, the prayers of parents are obtained by obeying them and serving them sincerely. Even when Hazrat Musa alaihis salaam was eating at his house, the butcher did not forget his parents and kept presenting the food to them, and upon this service Allah Ta'ala made him the companion of His Prophet in Paradise. May Allah Ta'ala guide us all to serve our parents obediently. Aameen
    Hadrat Anas Radi ALLAH Taala Anhu reported that the Messenger of Allah Peace And Blessings Be Upon Him has said, “Everything has a heart, and the heart of the Qur’an is Yasin. Allah records anyone who recites Yasin as having recited the Qur’an ten times.”
    [Sunan Tirmidhi, Vol 2, Page 116 - Sunan Daarimi, Vol 2, Page 336]

Subhan allah
    nice sharing
    sigpic

Comment

Subhan ALLAH.......
      Haiderium Qalandram Mastam
      Banda e Murtaza Ali Hastam
      Peshwa e tamam Rindanam
      Ke Sag e Koo e Sher e Yazdanam

also visit www.aulia-e-hind.com for shrines across world

Comment