Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hadith: Allah taala bandon ki tawba ka intezar karta hai..subhanallah, love u Allah

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hadith: Allah taala bandon ki tawba ka intezar karta hai..subhanallah, love u Allah

Hadith: Allah taala bandon ki tawba ka intezar karta hai..(subhanallah, love u Allah )

Urdu Translation:
    Hazrat abu musa Radi allaho anho se rivayat hai ki Rasoollallah Sallallaho alaihey wasallam ne farmaya beshaq Allah izzat aur buzurgi wala raat ko apna haath phailata hai taki din ke gunaahgar tauba karey aur haath phailata hai din ko taki raat ke gunaahgar tawba karey , (Allah isi tarah tawba qubul karega) yahan tak ki afatab nikley paschim se.(yani Qayamat tak)
    Sahih Muslim , 6989

English Translation:
    Abu Mu'sa Radi allaho anho reported Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) as saying that Allah, the Exalted and Glorious, Stretches out His Hand during the night so that the people repent for the fault committed from dawn till dusk and He stretches out His Hand daring the day so that the people may reprint for the fault committed from dusk to dawn. (He would accept repentance) before the sun rises in the west (before the Day of Resurrection).
    Sahih Muslim Book 037, Number 6644:

Another Hadith same chain:
    Abu Huraira Radi allaho anho reported from Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) that his Lord, the Exalted and Glorious, thus said. A servant committed a sin and he said: O Allah, forgive me my sins, and Allah (the Exalted and Glorious) said: My servant commited a sin and then he came to realise that he has a Lord Who forgives the sins and takes to account (the sinner) for the sin. He then again committed a sin and said: My Lord, forgive me my sin, and Allah, the Exalted and High, said: My servant committed a sin and then came to realise that he has a Lord Who would forgive his sin or would take (him) to account for the sin. He again committed a sin and said: My Lord, forgive me for my sin, and Allah (the Exalted and High) said: My servant sas committed a sin and then came to realise that he has a Lord Who forgives the sins or takes (him) to account for sin. 0 servant, do what you like. I have granted you forgiveness.
    Sahih Muslim Book 037, Number 6642:

Hadrat Anas Radi ALLAH Taala Anhu reported that the Messenger of Allah Peace And Blessings Be Upon Him has said, “Everything has a heart, and the heart of the Qur’an is Yasin. Allah records anyone who recites Yasin as having recited the Qur’an ten times.”
    [Sunan Tirmidhi, Vol 2, Page 116 - Sunan Daarimi, Vol 2, Page 336]

Comment

Working...
    X