• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ethiopia will demolish the Ka'ba

Narrated Abu Huraira (Radi-Allahu 'anhu):

Allah's Apostle (Sallallahu 'Alaihi Wa Sallam) said, "DhusSuwaiqatain (the
    thin legged man) from Ethiopia will demolish the Ka'ba."

Bukhari Vol. 2 : No. 666
    Hadrat Anas Radi ALLAH Taala Anhu reported that the Messenger of Allah Peace And Blessings Be Upon Him has said, “Everything has a heart, and the heart of the Qur’an is Yasin. Allah records anyone who recites Yasin as having recited the Qur’an ten times.”
    [Sunan Tirmidhi, Vol 2, Page 116 - Sunan Daarimi, Vol 2, Page 336]

I DIDN'T understand this

explain
    میں نےجو کیا وہ برا کیا،میں نے خود کو خود ہی تباہ کیا

جو تجھے پسند ہو میرے رب،مجھے اس ادا کی تلاش ہے

http://www.123muslim.com/discussion-...d-arround.html

Comment

naqshbandi can u plz explain it in detail.

Comment

Ya, even i heard this hadith. were The Holy Kaaba will be Domolished, which will be the Sign of Qayamath.
        Ya Bro, Plz Elobrate it to understand batter.
        Jub Dam-e-wapasi ho Ya-Allah
        Samne ho Jalwa-e-Mustafa
        Lub pe Ho
        LA ILAHA ILLALLAH MUHAMMEDOUR RASOOLULLAH

Comment

^^ bro i read some where that
          makkah and madina cannot be demolished by any one
          even wen dajjal will come angles will surround these holy places

Comment

Even i do not hav clear picture regarding this. May be Wahaj explain batter.... But i heard that distruction of Holy Kaaba is signs of Qayamath... I think u might heard about that.
            Jub Dam-e-wapasi ho Ya-Allah
            Samne ho Jalwa-e-Mustafa
            Lub pe Ho
            LA ILAHA ILLALLAH MUHAMMEDOUR RASOOLULLAH

Comment

yea i agree with the _knownothing_ that Allah will protect Kaaba and madina from fitna of Dajjal by the help of angels
              i also have read in the book of Dr tahirul qadri and i will make it confirm again insha Allah
              sigpic
              ایک ھوں مسلم حرم کی پاسبانی کے لیے
              نیل کے سا حل سے لے کرتابخاکِ کاشغر

Comment

Just saw this thread after posting.
                i will inshaALLAH provide the detail.
                Hadrat Anas Radi ALLAH Taala Anhu reported that the Messenger of Allah Peace And Blessings Be Upon Him has said, “Everything has a heart, and the heart of the Qur’an is Yasin. Allah records anyone who recites Yasin as having recited the Qur’an ten times.”
                [Sunan Tirmidhi, Vol 2, Page 116 - Sunan Daarimi, Vol 2, Page 336]

Comment

thank u brother we r waiting
                  jazzak Allah
                  sigpic

Comment

May ALLAH Reward You
                    sigpic

Comment

any one knows about this

Comment

In the name of Allah who is most gracious and mercyful
                        assalam o alikum all brothers and sisters
                        The answer to the question asked is given here may Allah forgive me for the mistakes
                        I am giving in this response the refference from the book by Dr Tahirul Qadri named “ Sher-e-Madina aur Ziyaarat-e-Rasool”
                        Page #32 topic named “ Madina Munawwara ko fitna-e-dajjal aur taoon se mehfooz kiya gya”
                        He writes in his book
                        Qiyaamat ki nishaniun me se aik nishani ye bhi ha k dajjal kazzab zahir ho ga…wo zulm aur barbariyyat se hr sher ko tabah o barbad kr daly ga… hatta k Makkah mukarrama aur Madina munawwara me dakhil hona chahy ga lekin Allah Ta’la in mukaddis shehron k raston pr malaaika utaar dy ga jo is zalim ka rasta rokain gy aur usy in dono sheron me dakhil hony se rokain gy
                        Hazrat Abu Huraira(RA) se marvi ha k Hazoor ne farmaya
                        “Madina munawwara k raston pr malaika mukarrar hain is (shehr) me na dajjal dakhil ho sakta ha na Marz-e-ta’oon”
                        (Bukhari assahi 2:664 abwab fazail Al Madina rakm 1781),(Muslim assahi 2:1005 kitab Alhajj rakm 1379)

Hazrat Abu bakr (RA) se marvi ha k Hazoor ne farmaya
                        “Madina me dajjal ka roub dakhil nhi ho ga is din Madin munawwara me saat(7) darwazy hon gy aur hr darwazy pr do(2) farishty hon gy”
                        (Bukhari assahi 2:664 abwab fazaail al Madina rakm 1780),(Ahmad bin Hanbal almasnad 5:43,47)

Hazrat Anas bin Malik(RA) se marvi ha Hazoor ne farmaya
                        “Makkah mukarrama aur madina munawwara k siwa hr shehr dajjal ronday ga(jabky) in (2 shehron) k rasty pr farishty saf basta pehra de rahy hon gy. Phir Madina munnawara k rehny walon ko teen(3) jhatky(earth quake) lagain gy jis se Allah Ta’ala hr kafir aur munafiq ko is se bahir nikal de ga”
                        (Bukhari assahi 2:665 abwab fazaail Al Madina rakm 1782),(Muslim assahi 4:2265 kitab Alfitn rakm 2943)
                        so brothers and sisters i hope its clear now that Allah Almighty will protect Ka'aba and Madina from fitna of Dajjal.
                        i hav'nt translated this in english bcoz i dont consider my knowledge able to do it and there are chances of mistake so if any one of u may get these reffrences in English plz share it here.if any on eof u wants to clar it urself plz read the book by Dr Tahir ul Qadri whose refference i have provided above..
                        thank u all for reading it plz remmember me in ur Prayers.....!!!!!!!!!!!
                        sigpic

Comment

jazakAllah sis

thanks alot for making effort and posting the material sis may Allah bless u

and also there is hadith which says that a person should not cut tress form the land of madina
                          just imagine no one can cut tree and can any one demolish it
                          wen dijjal comes madina and makkah they will be surrounded by angels

Comment

Barak Allah sis yea its the mostt sacred place on the land and its also proved by Ahadeeth that Madina munawwara is more sacred and beloved place bcoz Allah love this city more than the Makkah and mAkkah and madina are Harams and at this sacred place no one can even cut grass or trees or harm any animal....
                            sigpic

Comment

jazakAllah right sis

Comment

Working...
                              X