• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hadees Bokhari Volume 3, Book 29, Number 47:

Hadees
    Volume 3, Book 29, Number 47:
    Narrated 'Abdullah bin Abu Qatada:
    My father set out (for Mecca) in the year of Al-Hudaibiya, and his companions assumed
    Ihram, but he did not. At that time the Prophet was informed that an enemy wanted to attack
    him, so the Prophet proceeded onwards. While my father was among his companions, some
    of them laughed among themselves. (My father said), "I looked up and saw an onager. I
    attacked, stabbed and caught it. I then sought my companions' help but they refused to help
    me. (Later) we all ate its meat. We were afraid that we might be left behind (separated) from
    the Prophet so I went in search of the Prophet and made my horse to run at a galloping speed
    at times and let it go slow at an ordinary speed at other times till I met a man from the tribe of
    Bani Ghifar at midnight. I asked him, "Where did you leave the Prophet ?" He replied, "I left
    him at Ta'hun and he had the intention of having the midday rest at As-Suqya. I followed the
    trace and joined the Prophet and said, 'O Allah's Apostle! Your people (companions) send
    you their compliments, and (ask for) Allah's Blessings upon you. They are afraid lest they
    may be left behind; so please wait for them.' I added, 'O Allah's Apostle! I hunted an onager
    and some of its meat is with me. The Prophet told the people to eat it though all of them were
    in the state of Ihram."

jazzak Allah nice sharing
    sigpic
    ایک ھوں مسلم حرم کی پاسبانی کے لیے
    نیل کے سا حل سے لے کرتابخاکِ کاشغر

Comment

Hadrat Anas Radi ALLAH Taala Anhu reported that the Messenger of Allah Peace And Blessings Be Upon Him has said, “Everything has a heart, and the heart of the Qur’an is Yasin. Allah records anyone who recites Yasin as having recited the Qur’an ten times.”
      [Sunan Tirmidhi, Vol 2, Page 116 - Sunan Daarimi, Vol 2, Page 336]

Comment

Jazakallah Khair
        “The soul would have no rainbow had the eyes no tears.”

Comment

jazakallah khair

Comment

Thanks a lot Bilal for this thread

Comment

Working...
            X