Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What are your hobbies?

What are your hobbies ?

My hobbies are spending time with family,going out with friends and also i love shopping and i got lots more

Good post, Sister. My hobbies are reading, going out shopping, Walking, Cooking, and many more. I am never bored.
    I used to watch a lot of tv: serials like colombo, mission impossible, but I just gone off tv. Don't forget we are all addicted to the forum, which is very very beneficial our children too regarding our deen; some are us can become Imams, Hafiz, etc, etc., or just good practicing Muslims, or just cope in this age od Islamaphobia, insha Allah Our children can benefit too.
    ANY THING DONE FOR A GOOD CAUSE IS A PRAYER

Comment

My hobbies are reading literature especially islamic litearture, poetry of saints and gra8 urdu poets, writing poems, reading news magzines and papers, Cooking obviously, And what i love the most is Painting, as i am a science studentd these all activities are my past time hobbies and i preffer my studies more as is demanding...
      thanks abd bro yea visiting Forum is also inculed in my hobbies now as here i get lots of things i look for
      sigpic
      ایک ھوں مسلم حرم کی پاسبانی کے لیے
      نیل کے سا حل سے لے کرتابخاکِ کاشغر

Comment

jazakallah both of you

Comment

good topic sis
          when i am free i like to talk......... take some issue and discuss with ppl arround me
          i love sleeping i like to read books ......but my reading power is not that good
          i want some one to read books and tell me wots in them ...reading habbit is really good
          it increase ur knowledge ..it imporves the way u talk
          other than that i love cooking love planting making new dishes
          میں نےجو کیا وہ برا کیا،میں نے خود کو خود ہی تباہ کیا

جو تجھے پسند ہو میرے رب،مجھے اس ادا کی تلاش ہے

http://www.123muslim.com/discussion-...d-arround.html

Comment

Jazakallah sis

Comment

Sister Rabz, I forgot to put my vote of thanks for this good post at the beginning.....Hastiness!..... I did today. A very good topic. One of my favourite characterisatic is I like ADVISING people, genuinely they are seeking advice. I would go to any length to do something for them, till I am satisfied.

Comment

jazzak Allah brother
                advising Muslims is a good habbit especially for Dawa purpose but the most important thing is that we need to apply all those advices first upon ourselves then ppl will understand our words and will act upon. and its a blessings today to have such muslims who really wants to help their muslim brothers in Deen and think about them and want to serve Allah Almighty
                as Prophet Muhammad may peace and blessings be upon him said
                "Its Better for my Umma to think for well being of umma even for a while(second) than the salaat(namaaz) of seventy thousand years."
                sigpic
                ایک ھوں مسلم حرم کی پاسبانی کے لیے
                نیل کے سا حل سے لے کرتابخاکِ کاشغر

Comment

jazakallah both of you

Comment

Originally posted by bint-e-anwar View Post
                    jazzak Allah brother
                    advising Muslims is a good habbit especially for Dawa purpose but the most important thing is that we need to apply all those advices first upon ourselves then ppl will understand our words and will act upon. and its a blessings today to have such muslims who really wants to help their muslim brothers in Deen and think about them and want to serve Allah Almighty
                    as Prophet Muhammad may peace and blessings be upon him said
                    "Its Better for my Umma to think for well being of umma even for a while(second) than the salaat(namaaz) of seventy thousand years."
                    You are right sister Bint-e-Anwar, 'Advising People' requires skill as well.
                    You cannot advise if you not self sufficient yourself. Also, a certain prophet in some religion said "Do as I tell you, not as I do"
                    We Muslim, we practise what we advise.

Comment

i agree wid u brother

Comment

pOsting..............!!

Comment

jazakallah

Comment

BarakAllah............!!

Comment

what are ur hobbies farshy
                              میں نےجو کیا وہ برا کیا،میں نے خود کو خود ہی تباہ کیا

جو تجھے پسند ہو میرے رب،مجھے اس ادا کی تلاش ہے

http://www.123muslim.com/discussion-...d-arround.html

Comment

Working...
                              X