Steps to Avoid Food Poisoning At Home

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Steps to Avoid Food Poisoning At Home

There are certain techniques to defend yourself against food poisoning. Scientific laws as well as safe food selection and preparation techniques are the consumer’s first line of defense against food poisoning.

This is the most suitable remedy to defend yourself against this disease. If the cooking techniques and kitchen cleanliness is not up to the mark, then there are more chances of food poisoning because damaging germs enter our food tract very quickly through our food. By adopting this step we can easily avoid food poisoning at home. The second line of defense against harmful substances entering the delicate cellular environment is the intestine, which is the transition zone between the body’s internal and external environments. Intestinal defense mechanisms include vomiting and diarrhea, both of which encourage a swift exit of the noxious intruder. The third line of defense is the ability of the liver to detoxify and the kidneys to eliminate some toxins.
    My dear ALLAH when I loose hope, Help me to remember that, your love is greater than my disappointments & your plans For my life are better than my dreams..

jazzak Allah u have pointed to very important matter as its eid ul adha'z tradition in most of the families that they eat much meat and so get this problem
    may i add some more info regarding this issue
    Food poisoning mainly results due to a microbactirium which is present in meat of cattle and if u do not properly cook the meat it may cause food poisoning
    most important of them is that this bactirium grows in cold so by freezing the meat for many days may increase growth of its colonies and when it melts the water obtained by it must be removed before cooking and it should be washed properly so that it may not harm u.
    food poisoning is more common now a days bcoz of use of canned foods and meat as there are more chances of growth of this bactirium there. so if u wannt to avoid food poisoning cook meat properly, use freshly prepared food not pre cooked and stored in refrigerator. avoid too much eating meat as it is high protein diet and our intestine feels difficulty in digesting it and enzymatic system falls insufficient.
    hope enough explained.
    sigpic
    ایک ھوں مسلم حرم کی پاسبانی کے لیے
    نیل کے سا حل سے لے کرتابخاکِ کاشغر

Comment

ypu..bint e anwar absolutely right..

Jazak-Allahu khayren

Comment

BarakAllah sis thanks for ur comment
        sigpic
        ایک ھوں مسلم حرم کی پاسبانی کے لیے
        نیل کے سا حل سے لے کرتابخاکِ کاشغر