Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Breaking an oath

Asalamu a lakum sisters and brothers

If we swear an oath on Allah Subhanallah Tala that we will not do an act and then we do it either by accident or on purpose that oath is broken. But once that oath is broken and we do that act again is it still the sin of breaking the oath or once the oath is broken do we not get gunnah by doing that act again.

I hope someone can help me by answering this question

Jazakallah Khair
    “The soul would have no rainbow had the eyes no tears.”

Us shakhs ko kafarah daina hoga
    Hadrat Anas Radi ALLAH Taala Anhu reported that the Messenger of Allah Peace And Blessings Be Upon Him has said, “Everything has a heart, and the heart of the Qur’an is Yasin. Allah records anyone who recites Yasin as having recited the Qur’an ten times.”
    [Sunan Tirmidhi, Vol 2, Page 116 - Sunan Daarimi, Vol 2, Page 336]

Comment

kafarh kya hota hai iske liye?

yanay k meinay parha hai agar ek dafa kasam thoray tho ya 3 rozay raknay ya i think 70 laugo ko khana khilana hota (im not sure about second one) lekin mera sawal yeh tha k agr ek dafa kasam toot jaye aur kafarah b de diya jaye tho dubara wo kam karay jiski k kasam khaye thi aur thor di dubara kasam thornay ka gunnah milta hai ya nahi.

Comment

Kasam ka byaan bahar-e-shariyyat

this is complete bayan about breaking an oath and kaffarah for it in bahar-e-shariyyat
        Attached Files
        sigpic
        ایک ھوں مسلم حرم کی پاسبانی کے لیے
        نیل کے سا حل سے لے کرتابخاکِ کاشغر

Comment

i dont know u mean by this for breaking an oath in what context but if it means by swearing by Allah mean Allah k nam par kasm khana then it will cover following points.
          i hope sis u can read Urdu if cant then tell me i will translate main points in english
          Last edited by bint-e-anwar; 01-16-2011, 07:06 AM.
          sigpic

Comment

jazakallah

Comment

thanks bint-e- anwar sis for making effort
              may Allah bless u for ur work
              میں نےجو کیا وہ برا کیا،میں نے خود کو خود ہی تباہ کیا

جو تجھے پسند ہو میرے رب،مجھے اس ادا کی تلاش ہے

http://www.123muslim.com/discussion-...d-arround.html

Comment

Jazakallah Khair bint e anwar sis 4 ur help but im sorry i cannot read urdu that well i cannot understand wht u have posted. i am talking about if someones says Allah ki kasam khata hu yeh kaam nahin karunga then he does that uski kasam toot jati hai ab jab iski kasam too gaye hai aur wo dubara wohi kaam karta hai jo usnay pehlay kasam khaye thi lekin toor di kya dubara kasam tornay ka gunnah milay ga ya sirf thab gunnah milay ga jab kasam thori thi pehli dafa.

Comment

ok now i understand
                  if one has broken an oath and he is guilty of his act he must pay kaffarah for that act only then his act is forgiven and if he has paid the kaffarah then he is forgiven and now that kasm doesnt applies to him as he has broken it and paid kaffarah already. this is bcoz some times ppl swore for making things haraam on them that are actually halal or say something in anger that they repent on after but as they have swore for that so they are said to pay kaffarah for their oath and after kaffarah they are free from that oath and there is no sin to perform the act for which they previously have swore but paid kaffarah. this is all to ease off burden from human being if he cant continue obeying his kasm.
                  there is also a hadeeth about it. Prophet Muhammad may peace and blessings be upon him said if i have swore for something not to do and i find virtue in its opposite then i will break my kasm and pay kafarah for that.
                  i hope u understand now...
                  sigpic

Comment

Jazakallah Khair sis for ur answer i understand now thx for all ur help. May Allah Subhanallah Tala bless u. Ameen

Comment

BarakAllah sis its my duty to convey what i have even a word.May Allah help us all in finding solutions to our problms according to Islam and increase our knowledge
                      sigpic

Comment

Jazakallah Khair sister

Ameen Sum Ameen

Comment

ALLAH says in glorious Quran: BE TRUE TO EVERY PROMISE. VERILY! THE PROMISE WHICH YOU HAVE MADE WILL BE QUESTIONED ABOUT(ON THE DAY OF JUDGEMENT).{17:34}

Comment

Try to inculcate a habit of not breaking promises and fulfill them anyhow. Breaking a promise is one form of hypocrisy and breaking trust.

Comment

Oh people of this ummah be true and make efforts not to break any promise.

Comment

Working...
                              X