• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Reversion Story On YouTube

assalamoalikum brother very gald to know that u are on right path now
    path that lead us 2words jinnat insha Allah
    may Allah subhanwataala give u strength and power to follow Quran and Sunah
    sumthing which i always say
    wen Allah subhanwataala love some one no matter to which religion or culture they belong
    they are attracted to words Islam consider ur self lucky
    wish u become strength of this religion and work whole hardheartedly for this religion

may Allah bless u
    میں نےجو کیا وہ برا کیا،میں نے خود کو خود ہی تباہ کیا

جو تجھے پسند ہو میرے رب،مجھے اس ادا کی تلاش ہے

http://www.123muslim.com/discussion-...d-arround.html

Comment

Allah o Akbar
      Its only Allah who can lead aright and who can bless a person with wisdom and intellect to judge the path he is following is right or wrong. Brother u are really lucky always be thankful to Allah who guided u towards the religion of Truth and Prosperity. There are many who still cant understand message of Allah and some are those to whom This Light is not reached. May Allah Forgive Muslim Ummah and make it able to become true followers of Prophet Muhammad Sal Allaho Alaihae Wasallam. we have to Spread this light and bring other ppl with us on this right path to success..
      sigpic
      ایک ھوں مسلم حرم کی پاسبانی کے لیے
      نیل کے سا حل سے لے کرتابخاکِ کاشغر

Comment

Subhanallah...Really inspiring .may Allah guide the brother and protect him and his family and may Allah increase him in all that which is good for him..Ameen

Comment

Jazakallah Khair everyone for your kind words and support, something all Muslims need in their daily lives...support, this is why the Ummah is so important to the maintaining of keeping our Iman strong and to not lead us astray...

I opened an Islamic forum too and run it daily so please all join up and i have staff openings too so if anyone is interested PM (Private message) me KIWI MUSLIM there once you have joined up...click on the registration tab at the top left of the main page to become a member...it only takes a moment to do...i have so much to share and give away there too...so let's see you there as well as here...

Comment

Aslaamoalikum..may Allah bless you and strengthen your emaan..please pray for the unity of the umah

Comment

love it...very inspiring..
              Hijabs and Abayas from Inayah Collection

Comment

MashaAllah glad you have come on board to the right path. May Allah (swt) bless you and your family and may he also give you the knowledge to Learn the proper way Quran should with translation and Tajweed to make you a stronger muslim.
                Learn Arabic Quran in the true essence it was meant to be learnt...
                http://www.readquranonline.net/

http://www.readquranonline.net/courses.htm

Comment

Working...
                X