Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

URS MUBARAK Hazrat Khwaja Moinuddin Hassan Chishty Sanjari Summa Ajmeri (R.A.)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• URS MUBARAK Hazrat Khwaja Moinuddin Hassan Chishty Sanjari Summa Ajmeri (R.A.)

URS MUBARAK 2011 DARGAH Hazrat Khwaja Moinuddin Chishty Sanjari Summa Ajmeri (R.A.) AJMER SHARIF {INDIA} COMING SOON
    THE HOLY SAINT OF INDIA

The Monthly Organ dedicated to the revival of the Sacred Message of Love & Peace among Mankind
    The World's Most Famous Urs Ajmer Sharif Mubarak Beginning 2 or 3/ June / 2011/
    Urs Ajmer Sharif Flag Ceremony 28 or 29 / May / 2011
    Urs Ajmer Begins 3 or 4 / June / 2011
    Urs Ajmer Dargah Jannati Darwaza Opens 2 / June / 2011
    Urs Ajmer Dargah Namaz-e-jumma 10 / June / 2011
    Urs Ajmer Dargah Chhati Sharif 8 or 9 / june / 2011
    Urs Ajmer Dargah (Prayer) Fathiya Jannati darwaza will be closed 8 or 9 / june / 2011
    Urs Ajmer Dargah Bara Qul Day 11or12/ June / 2011

Asslam-o-Alaikum
    Dear Devotee
    Hazrat Khwaja Moinuddin Chishty Sanjari Summa Ajmeri (R.A.) honoured as Ata-e-Rasool () was born early in the morning on monday the 14 the Rajab of 535 Hijri. He se,ved and remained under training of Shaikh­o-Murshid Tariqat Hazrat Khwaja Usman Harooni (RA) for the period of complete Twenty years. He learned Elm-e-Batin and how to control con­sciousness and hertfelt desire. He came to Ajmer India via Macca Mukarrama, Madina Munawarra, Baghdad Sharif, Asfahan, Multan, Lahore and Delhi he selected soil of Ajmer for place of respermanently and spent his whole life for preaching of doctrines of Islam through love an peace and serving human being. He left this temporary world at the age of 97th on Friday the 6th Rajab of 633 Hijri since his ,demise on this auspous day an annual urs mubarak is celebrated every year as a mark of reverence and homage.
    I am giving you an auspicious news that the Urs Mubarak of Hazrat Khwaja Moinuddin Hasan Sanjari Chishty Summa Ajmeri Known as Gharib Nawaz (RA) will be held from 1st Rajab to 9th Rajab 2th June to12th June 2011
    If you or any of your relatives and friends instend to visit the Ajmer to participate in holy Urs MUbarak, please inform me before your departure about your complete programme by my mobile no, 0091-9829270093, 9928237078 Ph, 0091-145-2431621 . So that I can make all the necessary arrangement for your lodging and boarding at my Guest House just near Sharqi Gate of Dargah Sharif. I will receive you as Delhi Airport and bring with me by car to avoid difficulties to reach Ajmer.
    In case you are unable to join Urs personally please let me known your inner hearty desire and send the amount for Nazar-o-Niaz and Fateha by British Postal Order, Bank Draft, Cheque or in the shape of currency note of your country through registered post only write my name and account number ICICI BANK-018501528824 because safely to me.
    I hope our sweet relation may be stronger through the blessings of Khwaja Baba and you will always remember me. Please always write to me for tawiz or any thing of this Holy Shrine required by you. Accept my hearty Dua & Salam and convey the same to your all family members.
    Yours Prayerfully
    HAJI Shah Syed Shah Nawaz Chishty
    In my name (syed shah nawaz chishty) ajmer india plz send money through western union money transfer or Money Gram as that is very reliable and convenient and in this way you can transfer money anytime from anywhere in form of offerings in Urs dargah sharif of hazrat khwaja gharib nawaz (r.a) of ajmer sharif.also you can send any amount of your choice in name of chaddar,gilaf, langer,
    niyaz ,fatiha ,any holy work of khwaja gharib nawaz (r.a) dargah sharif.ajmer india

(Most Important Safe & Fast)
    Our Indian Bank Accounts :
    ICICI BANK
    account name-syed shah nawaz chishty
    Acc.no/ 018501528824
    Ajmer Branch ( india)
    Swift Code: ICICI NBBCTS

(Most Important Safe & Fast)
    OUR INDIAN BANK
    SBI BANK
    Account Name--syed shah nawaz chishty
    ACCOUNT NO. 30757167749
    AJMER BRANCH
    Swift Code: SBIN BB372 ( IFSC SBIN 0007959 )
    With Best Complimenls From:
    Vice president
    sayed ul saddat welfare society (Reg)
    Chief Moallim Hazrat Khwaja Syed Moinuddin Hasan Chishty (RA)
    Chief Gaddinashin
    SAHIBZADA
    HAJI Shah Syed Shah Nawaz Chishty
    s/o Haji peer syed hasan chishty
    CHISHTY MANZIL (ZIA HOUSE)
    P.O. Box 109, Dargah Ajmer Sharif - 305001(Raj) (lNDIA)
    Mobile No. 0091-9829270093, 9928237078 Ph.No. 0091-145- 2431621
    visit to www.chishtyajmersharif.com for more details dargah ajmer sharif india

jazakallah

Comment

Working...
    X