Ash-hadu allaa illaha ilAllah

Ash-hadu anna Muhammadar Rasul-Allah
    Ash-hadu anna Muhammadar Rasul-Allah

Hayya 'alas salaah, hayya 'alas salaah
    Hayya 'alal falaah, hayya 'alal falaah

Allahu Akbar, Allahu Akbar La illaha il-Allah

Abdullah bin `Amr bin Al-`As (May Allah be pleased with them) reported:
    I heard the Messenger of Allah (Sallallahu Alayhi Wa Sallam) saying,
    "When you hear the Adhan, repeat what the Mu'adhdhin says. Then ask Allah to exalt my mention because everyone who does so will receive in return ten rewards from Allah. Then beseech Allah to grant me Al-Wasilah, which is a high rank in Jannah, fitting for only one of Allah's slaves; and I hope that I will be that man. If any one asks Al-Wasilah for me, it becomes incumbent upon me to intercede for him.''
    [Muslim]

Abu Sa`id Al-Khudri (May Allah be pleased with him) reported:
    The Messenger of Allah (Sallallahu Alayhi Wa Sallam) said,
    "When you hear the Mu'adhdhin (pronouncing the call to Salat), repeat after him what he says.''
    [Al-Bukhari and Muslim].

Abu Sufyan (Radhi-Allahu 'anhu) reported it on the authority of Jabir (RadiAllahu Anhu) that he had heard
    Allah's Messenger (salAllahu alayhi wa sallam) say:

"When Satan hears the call to prayer, he runs away to a distance like that of Rauha. Sulaimin said: I asked him about Rauha. He replied: It is at a distance of thirty-six miles from Medina."
    [Sahih Muslim Book #4, Hadith #751]

Abu Hurairah (Radhiallahu anhu) reported:
    The Messenger of Allah (Sallallaahu 'alaihi wasallam) said:
    "Were people to know the blessing of pronouncing Adhan and the standing in the first row, they would even draw lots to secure these privileges. And were they to realize the reward of performing Salat early, they would race for it; and were they to know the merits of Salat after nightfall (`Isha') and the dawn (Fajr) Salat, they would come to them even if they had to crawl.''
    [Al-Bukhari and Muslim]

This expression 'to crawl' is used to illustrate the high merit of praying `Isha and Fajr in congregation in the mosque. This Hadith also urges to make best to occupy the first rows, as the `Angels of Mercy' pray for the Imam first, then for those who pray immediately behind him in the first row, then those behind them, and so on. The Hadith also points out the excellence of Adhan and the great reward of the person who pronounces it.

Jabir (RadhiAllahu anhu) reported: The Messenger of Allah (Sallallaahu 'alaihi wasallam) said, "He who says upon hearing the Adhan:
    `Allahumma Rabba hadhihid-da`wati-ttammati, was-salatil-qa'imati, ati Muhammadanil-wasilata wal-fadhilata, wab`athu maqaman mahmuda nilladhi wa `adtahu

[O Allah, Rubb of this perfect call (Da`wah) and of the established prayer (As-Salat), grant Muhammad the Wasilah and superiority, and raise him up to a praiseworthy position which You have promised him]',
    it becomes incumbent upon me to intercede for him on the Day of Resurrection.''
    [Al-Bukhari].

This Hadith tells us the merit of (the prayer by means of which one attains his should be recited in the manner narrated by `Abdullah bin `Amr, which says that one should first repeat the wording of Adhan, then recite the prayer asking to exalt the mention of the Prophet (Sallallaahu 'alaihi wasallam) and then pray Allah to grant him the Wasilah.
    My dear ALLAH when I loose hope, Help me to remember that, your love is greater than my disappointments & your plans For my life are better than my dreams..

Salat is the ritual prayer of Muslims, performed five times daily in a set form. here is some prayer time schdule.
    Prayer Times NYC

Sydney Prayer Times
    Prayer Times Dubai
    Last edited by hamza1712; 04-05-2019, 09:13 PM.

Comment

Working...
    X