10 Things We Waste

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 10 Things We Waste

1.Our Knowledge: Wasted by not acting upon it or by not remembering it.

2.Our Actions: Wasted by committing them without sincerity or against the Sunnah.

3.Our Speech: Wasted because we say what we do not do, because we talk of purposeless things and use our tongues so little for the Remembrance of Allah.

4.Our Bodies: Wasted because we don't use them in ibadah (worship) and service of Allah.

5.Our Love: Wasted because our emotions are misdirected towards perishable and unworthy objects or humans instead of the One Who is the Most Appreciative and Loving.

6.Our Hearts: Wasted because they are empty of the love of Allah, dead without His remembrance, devoid of peace and contentment, occupied with something or someone else.

7.Our Intellect: Wasted on things that are not beneficial, that are detrimental to society and the individual, not utilized in contemplation or reflection upon Allah’s signs in the universe and in the Quran.

8.Our Wealth: Wasted by spending it only on this temporary world and investing none in the Hereafter.

9.Our Time: Wasted thoughtlessly and not properly utilized to better our Hereafter and earn Allah’s Pleasure.

10.Our Service: Wasted in pleasing some mortal who does not have the power to benefit us nor do us any harm.

JazakAllah Khair....
    My dear ALLAH when I loose hope, Help me to remember that, your love is greater than my disappointments & your plans For my life are better than my dreams..

Jazak Allah
    sigpic

Comment

Working...
    X