Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Duaa .... In the court of Allah, there is no greater thing than duaa

Aauzo Billaahi Minash Shaitaan Nir Rajim Bismillaah Hir Rahman Nir Raheem ;
    Allah - Beginning With The Name Of - The Most Gracious, The Most Merciful.

As-Salāmu `Alaykum (السلام عليكم)

Abdullah bin Umar (.) from Rasool-Allah (.)"For whoever the door of duaa opened, for him the doors of mercy are opened. Whatever duaa is asked from Allah the best duaa is for well-being and safety among them." (Tirmizi)

Abu Hurairah (.) narrates from Rasool-Allah (.), "Three types of people's duaas are not rejected: 1) At the time of iftar the person who has fasted 2) Adil ruler's duaa 3) The duaa of the oppressed. Allah raises the duaa of the oppressed on the clouds and the doors of heaven are opened for it and Allah says, "Oath of MY Majesty and Honour! I will help and aid you. Even though if the help is after few days." (Tirmizi)

Abu Hurairah (.) narrates from Rasool-Allah (.), "When anyone of you does duaa then don't say "Oh Allah! Forgive me if you want", "Have mercy on me if you want", "Give me subsistence if you wish" rather believe completely that HE will do whatever HE wishes. Nobody can force HIM." (Bukhari)

Abu Hurairah (.) narrates from Rasool-Allah (.), "Allah excepts the duaa of a person till the duaa is not related to sin or breaking of some relation and until he does not haste in that duaa. The people (May Allah be happy with them) asked, "Oh Rasool-Allah! (.) What is meant by haste?" He (.) replied, "That the person say "I did duaa again and again but my duaa wasn't accepted and afterwards he becomes hopeless and leaves the duaa. This is called haste." (Muslim)
    Attached Files
    The Five Pillars of Islam (arkān-al-Islām أركان الإسلام; also arkān ad-dīn أركان الدين "pillars of the religion") are five basic acts in Islam.

The Qur'an presents them as a framework for worship and a sign of commitment to the faith. They are (1) the shahada (creed), (2) daily prayers (salat), (3) fasting during Ramadan (sawm), (4) almsgiving (zakāt), and (5) the pilgrimage to Mecca (hajj) at least once in a lifetime.

Duaa .... In the court of Allah, there is no greater thing than duaa

Jabir () narrates from Rasool-Allah (.), "Don't do Bad-duaa [against] yourself, your wealth, or for your children. May it be the moment of acceptance in the court of Allah and your Bad-duaa be accepted. (Muslim)
    Attached Files
    The Five Pillars of Islam (arkān-al-Islām أركان الإسلام; also arkān ad-dīn أركان الدين "pillars of the religion") are five basic acts in Islam.

The Qur'an presents them as a framework for worship and a sign of commitment to the faith. They are (1) the shahada (creed), (2) daily prayers (salat), (3) fasting during Ramadan (sawm), (4) almsgiving (zakāt), and (5) the pilgrimage to Mecca (hajj) at least once in a lifetime.

Comment

Duaa .... In the court of Allah, there is no greater thing than duaa

Attached Files

Comment

Working...
      X