• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• G'day Mate :)

G'day / u Alaykum,

Q#Your name#
    Dan
    Q#Date of birth#
    Are you trying to open a bank account in my name?
    Q#Permanent location#
    Sydney
    Q#Current location#
    As above
    Q#What is aim in ur life or what u wanna be#
    A good family man, beyond that it would be nice to invent a space vehicle that can travel faster than the speed of light
    Q#Best time u ever had#
    Road trip down to Batemans Bay
    Q#How u found this forum#
    Google
    Q#your occupation#
    Rollingstock Fitter
    Q#Or any thing else u wanna share with us#
    I enjoy bush-walking, barbecues, canoe-ing etc. I enjoy watching the A team and Clone wars, however lately these are not on, so I'm looking for a new show to follow.

Perhaps somone experienced on this board can answer the following questions for me.

a) Is advertising for another Islamic forum permitted here?
    b) Will posts be permitted so long as they are polite and free from obscenity or are they expected to conform to the views of the members of this board or otherwise submit themselves to other forms of religious compulsion?

Kind regards,
    Dan

Originally posted by danieldemol View Post
    G'day / u Alaykum,

Perhaps somone experienced on this board can answer the following questions for me.

a) Is advertising for another Islamic forum permitted here?
    b) Will posts be permitted so long as they are polite and free from obscenity or are they expected to conform to the views of the members of this board or otherwise submit themselves to other forms of religious compulsion?

Kind regards,
    Dan
    Mr Dan: i dnt know which religion u follow and what are ur intentions to come up with ur querious approach towards islam which made u to join this site and post ur msg...ur intentions i dnt know but what i guess
    u wanna see how muslims act in social life and how are their actual interacting behaviour among muslims and non muslims.
    i think u like visiting Islamic Forums and thats why u also joined this site. so for ur first question
    yes one can share any good site or any other Islamic forum bcoz its just for earning of good deeds,for getting Islamic knowlegde no matter from this site or any other.
    And for ur second Question This is an Islamic Forum and Islam is all about Politeness,patience, morality, care amd yes ofcourse keeping within limmit. so if some one wanna post here on this islamic forum he must have to follow it otherwise his posts will be deleted and he will be banned.
    sigpic
    ایک ھوں مسلم حرم کی پاسبانی کے لیے
    نیل کے سا حل سے لے کرتابخاکِ کاشغر

Comment

Originally posted by bint-e-anwar View Post
      This is an Islamic Forum and Islam is all about Politeness,patience, morality, care amd yes ofcourse keeping within limmit. so if some one wanna post here on this islamic forum he must have to follow it otherwise his posts will be deleted and he will be banned.
      Mr Anwar,

Thank you for taking the time to answer my questions.

I didn't fully understand your answer to my second question. You say "Islam is all about Politeness,patience, morality, care amd yes ofcourse keeping within limmit", although I do not nominally follow Islam I believe in the importance of politeness, patience, morality, care, and keeping within the limits of these virtues. You then go on to say, "so if some one wanna post here on this islamic forum he must have to follow it", this was the nature of my question, do we have to follow only politeness, patience, morality, care and keeping within the limits of virtue or do you also insist that people who post here must also nominally follow Islam in addition to conforming to the priorly mentioned virtues?

Thanks for any clarification offered in advance.

Comment

Mr Dan u can post any good thing with in moral limits. u are free to post there is no compution or insistance on having Muslim Member. if u post some good things here they will be appreciated.
        sigpic

Comment

and this is bint-e-anwar mean daughter of anwar
          sigpic

Comment

Working...
          X