Please pray for my ex partner and for me

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please pray for my ex partner and for me

I have just broken up with my boyfriend Hussain. I was his only girlfriend and the person I wanted to marry. But he now is interested in dating other girls and seeing what else is out there. He has been confused about his faith, about what he wants and doesn't want. I understand all that. I know that we have free will and cannot force someone to come back into our lives.

I do want him to be happy and to find what is right for him. I do not judge him.

I am asking if you could please pray for me to have the strenght to get through the pain of losing him. I ask that you pray for him that he finds himself, learns to love himself and see what an amazing human being he is. I would like you to please pray he finds the women he is meant to be with. But I ask that you please pray that if it is the will of the universe and God that if we are meant to be together he will come back to me.

I love him with all my heart and not only do I hurt from the loss of him, but I feel his struggle to love himself, his struggle with his religion, and with his culture. Help to find peace and the right path. Thank you in advance!

that is true love wen we love sumone even though they are not with us we should pray for them
    it is truelly set whose is form whom
    if he is for you no matter wot u ppl gona be together
    میں نےجو کیا وہ برا کیا،میں نے خود کو خود ہی تباہ کیا

جو تجھے پسند ہو میرے رب،مجھے اس ادا کی تلاش ہے

http://www.123muslim.com/discussion-...d-arround.html

Comment

Working...
    X