With respect of Our Holy Prophet (P.B.U.H)'s Grave Inside View

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• With respect of Our Holy Prophet (P.B.U.H)'s Grave Inside View

Can anyone upload the Inside View of Grave of Our Great Holy Prophet Hazrat Muhammad Sallallaho Alaihe Wasallam... kindly mail it at asalamyasir@gmail.com
    and also in this group.

i have seen but I am not sure... or if theres any picture in this plateform, kindly advise as soon as possible,, Hume apni aur saaray duniya ke logo ki islaah ki koshish karni hy. Insha'Allah

Dear Brother
    Assallammu Alaikkum

If you are talking about the photos of Mazre -e- Aqdus -e- Huzur Hazreth Mohammed Sallam, they have been proved to fake.

Hamera mezhab mai picture vagira ki ziyada hamieth nahi hai. Eh tu App jante hain.

In your post you have said plateform. I do not understand what it refer to.
    But I recall the much talked about photos were being sold on the PLATEFROM of a mosque in EGYPT, where they say the Sur-e-mubarak of Syedina Hazreth Hussain Razi Allahu
    unhu was supposed to be temperily placed in that mosque. I have the photos but I do not want to upload.

Mere aakhun mai tu aansu agai.Khuda ki Kasam. Maine pocha tu jawab mila ki wu tu sirf picture hain.

Koch bhi hu, eh jeez Hamare Aqah Huzur ki nisbath se hai aur isku majid ki plateform par becha ja ra hai.

Allah hum sab ko nek taufik ata farmiya aur hamera is therha ke gustakiyun aur gunahoon ko maf framaiye. Ameen Summa Ameen

Merre guzarish hai ke pictures vagira me koi khas bath nahi aur Huzur ka name mubarak dil mai basakar har waqt Darood e Sherrieff parnah hi hamerai laiya bahtar hai.

Allah Humma Sallai Ala Syedina Mohammedeen wa barik wa Sallim.
    Last edited by Hassan1953; 07-24-2012, 06:16 AM.
    sigpic

Comment

Working...
    X