Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Du'a for Housing and Debt Relief

As Salaamu Alaikum,

I am turning to Allah and the Ummah for Du'a and support. I am in desperate need of a home for my five children and one grandchild. The person whose home we are currently in has started the short sale process of this house. An apartment complex recently denied my application saying my income was too low. I just started working 1 1/2 months ago after being unemployed for over 4 years. I received a letter from the state indicating they will begin wage garnishment for a 9 year old debt. It is getting cold, we are techincally already homeless because we have no fixed address and shelters have waiting lists and would separate our family which is already torn apart due to my zawj be incarcerated and unable to contribute to the welfare of his family. As strange as it seems, this is my life. My children attend school and I live and work in Prince Georges County, Maryland and plead Ya Allah to bless our family with relief from these conditions. May the peace and blessings of Allah be with all Muslims and extra barakats for those who read this post, make Du'a for us and can direct us to assistance in our vicinity.

Wa alaikum as Salaam
Working...
X