• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why is there....

no activity in this forum? The last post was made in 2011

Doug

True! I wonder as well..
    Start Reciting Darood while you are browsing on 123Muslim.com; to send as a GIFT from Muslim Forum

Comment

Originally posted by Rawr, fear me.. View Post
      True! I wonder as well..

Hi Rawr, I am new to the 123muslim site, but one of the things I noticed is that there are many threads in the discussion forum and the Islam vs Christianity forum, but in none of the threads is anyone responding back and forth, although the threads have many many views. People are reading, but for some reason are not interacting.

I don't know but maybe the site went through a purge back in 2011. I looked at the moderator list and noticed a diversified group of moderators from different countries around the world. I don't know where the home ownership of the Muslim123.com site is. Perhaps one of the moderators can jump in and give some insights.

I made a new thread in this forum a few days ago, that disappeared. I assume that it was not acceptable, but it actually was something muslims could use to counter accusations to a particular speculation negative to Islam having momentum in Christian circles (don't want to go into details unless I can find out why the moderators deleted the post). I think they may had misunderstood my post. I am Christian, and I can understand that they may have misunderstood my post.

I would welcome the moderators jumping into this conversation and help out as to what's going on.

Doug

Comment

i don't know which post you are talking about
        میں نےجو کیا وہ برا کیا،میں نے خود کو خود ہی تباہ کیا

جو تجھے پسند ہو میرے رب،مجھے اس ادا کی تلاش ہے

http://www.123muslim.com/discussion-...d-arround.html

Comment

Working...
        X