Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Error No 500 - Unable to Post Videos / Audio / Snaps

As salam Allikum

Please note that I am unable to load Videos / Audio / Snaps.

It's Showing RED Mark and error 500.

Even Unable to upload snapshot of that error.

Please look in the matter and resolve as early as possible.
    The Five Pillars of Islam (arkān-al-Islām أركان الإسلام; also arkān ad-dīn أركان الدين "pillars of the religion") are five basic acts in Islam.

The Qur'an presents them as a framework for worship and a sign of commitment to the faith. They are (1) the shahada (creed), (2) daily prayers (salat), (3) fasting during Ramadan (sawm), (4) almsgiving (zakāt), and (5) the pilgrimage to Mecca (hajj) at least once in a lifetime.

Alright brother, I am looking into this and will update you as soon as it is resolved.

Comment

Farhan Bro As Salam Allikum...

I am still unable to upload. Please look into the matter and do the needful.

Is the same problem persist for other members too.
      The Five Pillars of Islam (arkān-al-Islām أركان الإسلام; also arkān ad-dīn أركان الدين "pillars of the religion") are five basic acts in Islam.

The Qur'an presents them as a framework for worship and a sign of commitment to the faith. They are (1) the shahada (creed), (2) daily prayers (salat), (3) fasting during Ramadan (sawm), (4) almsgiving (zakāt), and (5) the pilgrimage to Mecca (hajj) at least once in a lifetime.

Comment

Can you please confirm if there are any issues you are still facing? This must be working perfectly fine.

Comment

Working...
        X