No announcement yet.

Merits and Excellence of the 'Basmala.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Merits and Excellence of the 'Basmala.

As-Salaam alaikum,
    According to the Noble Messenger of Allah, Sallallahu alaihi Wasallam, all that is contained in the revealed Books is summed up in the Surat Fatiha (The Opening One), while this is in its turn contained in the formula BISMILLAHI-R-RAHMANI-R-RAHIM (In the Name of Allah, the Compassionate, the Merciful).

This formula... the 'Basmala...is pronounced before every sacred recitation and every ritual act. Whatever is begun with the 'Basmala is bound to be blessed/successful. Indeed, the 'Basmala is reputed as containing lots of baraka or Blessings... both physical/material and spiritual. In the attachment below on this matter are numerous merits and blessings of the 'Basmala, submitted for your perusal and use... to see wonders in your life.

My Best Wishes.
    Attached Files

Again!!- On The Merits and Excellence of the 'Basmala.

As-Salaam alaikum,
    Further to my post above on/about the Merits and Excellence of the 'Basmala, I came across more of such 'goodies'... and I thought I must share them with you. So, find attached herewith a file giving us more BENEFITS of BISMILLAHI-R-RAHMANI-R-RAHIM. Use and share them around.

Best Wishes.
    Attached Files

Comment

Working...
    X