What is the story of The ark?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is the story of The ark?

When prophet Noah was certain that they would not accept any logical argument, nor be guided, he prayed to Allah to save him from the obstinate people who surrounded him: }He said: “My Lord! Verily, my people have belied me.}(Ash-Shu’arâ’:117){Therefore judge You between me and them, and save me and those of the believers who are with me.”}(Ash-Shu’arâ’:118)

Moreover, while Noah was trying to frighten and warn his people of Allah’s punishment when they insisted on disbelief, some of them replied in mockery:{“now bring upon us what you threaten us with, if you are of the truthful.”} (Hûd:32)Noah replied to them that it was not for him to decide. He said: }“Only Allâh will bring it (the punishment) on you, if He wills”}(Hûd:33){“And my advice will not profit you, even if I wish to give you good counsel”}(Hûd:34)Allah revealed to him: {“None of your people will believe except those who have believed already. So be not sad because of what they used to do.”}(Hûd:36)The argument against them was complete, and there were no more excuses. Noah’s call to his people continued for nearly ten centuries. He completely despaired of them and called to Allah, saying: {26. And Nûh (Noah) said: “My Lord! Leave not one of the disbelievers on the earth!” 27. “If You leave them, they will mislead Your slaves, and they will beget none but wicked disbelievers.”}(Nûh:26-27)source: The history of the messenger Noah – Path to Happiness
Working...
X