Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

An example of the moral standing and the humanity of Muhammad sala wali wa salam

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• An example of the moral standing and the humanity of Muhammad sala wali wa salam

Khadija bought a slave boy,Zaid ibn haarita and offered him to Muhammad Peace Be Upon Him as a gift.Mohammad Peace Be Upon Him immediately freed him from the bondage of slavery and treated him with kindness and affection.meanwhile Zaid father set out from his native town to find his son who have been abducted. he saw a boy in makkah and recongised him as zaid.The father asked mohammad Peace Be Upon Him to free the boy for a large ransom.Mohammad Peace Be Upon Him replied that there was no need for any ransom and the boy should be allowed to make up his own mind. Both men agreed that they would respect zaid decision.zaid,however,said that Muhammad Peace Be Upon Him have looked after him like his own son with fatherly love and affection and that he was happy to stay with Muhammad Peace Be Upon Him.Zaid's father respected his son wish and zaid stayed in makkah.
    The strength of mohammad pbuh character,his humanity,his sense of fair play and justice,his respect for the individual and human rights were so profound and real that they all came through in zaid decision to stay with Muhammad Peace Be Upon Him rather to return to his native country.
    Last edited by Naqshbandi; 12-04-2010, 11:00 PM. Reason: Peace Be Upon Him

jazzak Allah
    yea its a famous narration
    one who comes under the kind and blessed company of prophet Muhammad pbuh could never decide to make himself deprived of it at any cost even of his life......
    Muhammad ki Mohabbat Deen-e-haq ki shart-e-awwal ha
    Isi me ho agar khami tu Emaa'n na mukammal ha
    Muhammad ki Ghulami ha sanad azaad hony ki
    Khuda k daaman-e-toheed me abaad hony ki
    Sallu Allal habeeb
    Sal Allah o ala Muhammad
    Sal Allah o Alaihe Wasallam
    sigpic
    ایک ھوں مسلم حرم کی پاسبانی کے لیے
    نیل کے سا حل سے لے کرتابخاکِ کاشغر

Comment

jazakallah

Comment

jazaqallah very nice sharing

Our Lord! grant us good in this world

and good in the hereafter,
        and save us from the chastisement of the fire

Comment

Jazakallah

Comment

Please write darood in full (Peace Be Upon Him) instead of pbuh.As its a sin to write it in short.
            I have edited the post.
            Hadrat Anas Radi ALLAH Taala Anhu reported that the Messenger of Allah Peace And Blessings Be Upon Him has said, “Everything has a heart, and the heart of the Qur’an is Yasin. Allah records anyone who recites Yasin as having recited the Qur’an ten times.”
            [Sunan Tirmidhi, Vol 2, Page 116 - Sunan Daarimi, Vol 2, Page 336]

Comment

jazakallah brother for telling me from now on i will write in full barakallah brother

Comment

May ALLAH Reward You
                sigpic

Comment

barakallah brother

Comment

ANY THING DONE FOR A GOOD CAUSE IS A PRAYER

Comment

barakallah brother

Comment

Working...
                      X