Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Zakir Naik is fooling people with his Lack of Knowledge and Understanding on WASILAH

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zakir Naik is fooling people with his Lack of Knowledge and Understanding on WASILAH

I have found a vedio of Zakir Nayak....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=akj444nu1g8

Zakir Naik is fooling people with his Lack of Knowledge and Understanding on WASILAH.

He says : In Quran Majeed there are at least 25 Verses in which it is written SHIFAA,
    And according to his understanding Shifaa means Shifaarish / Waseelah is forbidden.

Verify the Quran Majeed and you will notice that He is Fooling You..

Shifa means CURE, not Waseelah

O mankind! The advice has come to you from your Lord and a cure for the hearts - and guidance and mercy for believers.

[17:82] And We send down in the Quran that which is a cure for the Muslims, and a mercy - and it increases only ruin for the unjust.

[41:44] And if We had made it as a Quran in a foreign language they would have certainly said, Why were its verses not explained in detail? What! The Book in a foreign language, and the Prophet an Arab?! Proclaim (O dear Prophet Mohammed - peace and blessings be upon him), It is a guidance and a cure for the believers”; and there is deafness in the ears of those who do not believe, and it is blindness upon them; as if they are being called from a place far away!

OR
    i) It is in Quran - يَا أَيُّهَا النَّاسُ قَدْ جَاءَتْكُم مَّوْعِظَةٌ مِّن رَّبِّكُمْ وَشِفَاءٌ لِّمَا فِي الصُّدُورِ وَهُدًى وَرَحْمَةٌ لِّلْمُؤْمِنِينَ [Meaning -O' mankind! there hath come to you a direction from your Lord and a healing for the (diseases) in your hearts, and for those who believe, a guidance and a Mercy] (Younus - 57).

(ii) It is in Quran - وَنُنَزِّلُ مِنَ الْقُرْآنِ مَا هُوَ شِفَاءٌ وَرَحْمَةٌ لِّلْمُؤْمِنِينَ ۙ وَلَا يَزِيدُ الظَّالِمِينَ إِلَّا خَسَارًا [ Meaning - We send down (stage by stage) in the Qur'an that which is a healing and a mercy to those who believe: to the unjust it causes nothing but loss after loss]. (17- 82).

(iii) It is in Quran - وَلَوْ جَعَلْنَاهُ قُرْآنًا أَعْجَمِيًّا لَّقَالُوا لَوْلَا فُصِّلَتْ آيَاتُهُ ۖ أَأَعْجَمِيٌّ وَعَرَبِيٌّ ۗ قُلْ هُوَ لِلَّذِينَ آمَنُوا هُدًى وَشِفَاءٌ ۖ وَالَّذِينَ لَا يُؤْمِنُونَ فِي آذَانِهِمْ وَقْرٌ وَهُوَ عَلَيْهِمْ عَمًى ۚ أُولَـٰئِكَ يُنَادَوْنَ مِن مَّكَانٍ بَعِيدٍ [Meaning Had We sent this as a Qur'an (in the language) other than Arabic, they would have said: "Why are not its verses explained in detail? What! (a Book) not in Arabic and (a Messenger an Arab?" Say: "It is a Guide and a Healing to those who believe; and for those who believe not, there is a deafness in their ears, and it is blindness in their (eyes): They are (as it were) being called from a place far distant!"] (41- 44).

Whenever you get a Reference for a Quranic Ayat..Please verify it.
    O allah please forgive me if i do any mistake in it....
    Correct me if i'm wrong
    Jub Dam-e-wapasi ho Ya-Allah
    Samne ho Jalwa-e-Mustafa
    Lub pe Ho
    LA ILAHA ILLALLAH MUHAMMEDOUR RASOOLULLAH

Hadrat Anas Radi ALLAH Taala Anhu reported that the Messenger of Allah Peace And Blessings Be Upon Him has said, “Everything has a heart, and the heart of the Qur’an is Yasin. Allah records anyone who recites Yasin as having recited the Qur’an ten times.”
    [Sunan Tirmidhi, Vol 2, Page 116 - Sunan Daarimi, Vol 2, Page 336]

Comment

Jazzak Allah brother
      yea u r right Dr Zakir Naik has made many mistakes i m saying it so may be he willingly misguiding ppl Allah knows the best
      and its not on this topic its also on the topic of Hazrat Masiah alaihessalam that he will b no more prophet of Allah when he will come more over he said that he is only prophet raised up Alive while in Quraan and bible iit is said that Hazrat idrees alaihesssalam is also raised up alive....there are lots of mistakesn information qouted by him...May Allah forgive me if i m wrong
      sigpic
      ایک ھوں مسلم حرم کی پاسبانی کے لیے
      نیل کے سا حل سے لے کرتابخاکِ کاشغر

Comment

jazakallah

Comment

I don't know how people believe him, he is misguided and he is misguiding others too

Comment

We do not know how many People believe him or not. People may be attracted by his Oratorship. People are frekled minded. He is a good orator, like Mark Anthony in "Julius Caesar" (Shakespear). I also admire his oratorship, but listening to a "Question and Answer" Session on the same subject of "wasilah" one or two years ago, I began to have doubt about his knowledge of "Fateha" for the dead. May Allah forgive for judging someone with my poor knowledge - I am not a scholar.
            ANY THING DONE FOR A GOOD CAUSE IS A PRAYER

Comment

Originally posted by abdulmadarbux View Post
              We do not know how many People believe him or not. People may be attracted by his Oratorship. People are frekled minded. He is a good orator, like Mark Anthony in "Julius Caesar" (Shakespear). I also admire his oratorship, but listening to a "Question and Answer" Session on the same subject of "wasilah" one or two years ago, I began to have doubt about his knowledge of "Fateha" for the dead. May Allah forgive for judging someone with my poor knowledge - I am not a scholar.
              yea brother u r right before this i also liked the way he was making an effort for Islam but when i came to know about his blieves about Auliya Allah and Prophet Muhammad may peace and be upon him i got that he is lacking somewhere...yea brother u r right we r not scholars May Allah forgive us and bless us with knowlege and concience of Deen.. ameen
              sigpic

Comment

Even if u liten to this vedio, he said that our belvoed prophet is dead naawzubillah n we can't make dua by our hozoor's wasilah, which is Haraam... may allah guide him...
                Jub Dam-e-wapasi ho Ya-Allah
                Samne ho Jalwa-e-Mustafa
                Lub pe Ho
                LA ILAHA ILLALLAH MUHAMMEDOUR RASOOLULLAH

Comment

Originally posted by fayaz.hs View Post
                  Even if u liten to this vedio, he said that our belvoed prophet is dead naawzubillah n we can't make dua by our hozoor's wasilah, which is Haraam... may allah guide him...
                  yea bro i have listened to his programms at peace Tv and also at youtube his remarks and words used were anoying for me and then i realized one thing that
                  knowledge could never give u hadayat untill unless Allah Almighty grant it himself and those who have knowldge could also be distacted by satan, and also that Satan was also a big scholar but he had pride for which Allah cursed him forever and his place is hell forever..so we should always ask Allah for Hadayat its only Allah who can show u right path...
                  sigpic

Comment

Good post sister Bint-e-Anwar. Wisdom comes from Allah. Knowledge is nothing without wisdom. Little or great knowledge is a dangerous thing without wisdom.
                    ANY THING DONE FOR A GOOD CAUSE IS A PRAYER

Comment

Originally posted by bint-e-anwar View Post
                      Jazzak Allah brother
                      Hazrat Masiah alaihessalam that he will b no more prophet of Allah when he will come
                      can u provide the detail ?
                      Hadrat Anas Radi ALLAH Taala Anhu reported that the Messenger of Allah Peace And Blessings Be Upon Him has said, “Everything has a heart, and the heart of the Qur’an is Yasin. Allah records anyone who recites Yasin as having recited the Qur’an ten times.”

Comment

Any reference as to where he has said that or what is the meaning ?

Comment

i didn't understand what u want to ask plz explain
                          sigpic

Comment

Hazrat Issa Peace Be Upon Him will come as an Umati of Rasool ALLAH Salalaho ALaiha Wasalam and not as a Prophet. As there is no Prophet after ALLAHs Beloved Prophet Hazrat Muhammad Peace Be Upon Him.

The problem is that Zakir naik, ghamdi and a few others believe that Hazrat Issa will return is not mentioned in QURAN but infact it is mentioned in Quran.

Comment

yea bro obviously there is no doubt. what u got from my post?
                              i didn't meant by that what u understand Prophet Muhammad (Peace be Upon Him) is Last prophet and there will b no prophet after him. Hazrat masiah alaihessalam wud bring no new msg or Deen or Book he will be follower and Ummati of Hazrat muhammad but his status what Allah Almighty has given him the Prophethood wud be same and it wud not be lessen...
                              zakir naik said that he wud be no more Prophet of Allah and this statement is wrong Hazrat masia"s status of prophethood wud be intact as after Hazrat Muhammad (Peace Be Upon Him) the status of other Prophets is intact.. now u cannot say that after Hazrat Muhammad (Peace Be Upon Him) status of other prophets affected..i hope u understnd my words
                              there is also a hadeeth in this regard but i dont remember now will provide if u want insha Allah
                              Last edited by Naqshbandi; 11-10-2010, 08:30 PM. Reason: Peace Be upon Him written in short
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X