Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dua Request For Islamic Sister From Nigeria (Nafisah Bello Mahe)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dua Request For Islamic Sister From Nigeria (Nafisah Bello Mahe)

Salaam, Dear Islamic Brothers and Sisters,

Its Been One year today, to the demise of our Beloved Islamic Sister From Kano, Nigeria,
    Nafisah Bello Mahe
    رحمة الله عليها

I request you all to Please make Du'a for her.
    She got seriously burnt in a kitchen accident (by gas cylinder explosion), More than half of her body was burnt.
    She survived for 13 days after the Accident and Died on 25th February 2013 (15th Rabi ul Akhir 1434) at the age of 17.
    May the Mercy of Allah be upon Her.

I request every Islamic brother and sister to recite atleast Suratul Fatihah once, Ayatul Kursiyyu once, Suratul Ikhlas 3 times and Salatun Nabi 12 times and Pray for her forgivenes without accountability and entry into Jannatul Firdaus without questioning.

It is stated in a Hadith: Sayyiduna Jabir ibn ‘Utaik(May Allah be Pleased with him) reported that Allah’s Messenger(Peace and Blessings be upon him) said:“Death caused by fire is a Martyrdom (Sunan Nasa'i #1846- Sunan Abu Daw’ud #3111).

It is our duty to pray for our relatives and friends who have left this world,
    Sayyiduna Anas bin Malik Reported that The Noble Prophet (Salla Allahu ta'ala 'alayhi wa Sallam) (Salallahu Alayhi wa Sallam) said, "My Ummah will enter the grave with their sins but will come ot of the grave without their sins as their sins are forgiven by virtue of the supplications of the Muslims".(Al Mu'jamul Awsat #1879)

She was a Kind, Respected and Obedient Girl and she was Calm among others, now return on to you as a Martyr (Shaheed) Ya Rabb.

Ya Allah forgive her and protect her from every type of torment and make her grave a Garden among the Gardens of Jannah,

YA Allah make her to Sight your beloved Prophet Sayyiduna Muhammad صَلَى الله تَعَالى عَلَيْهِ وَ سَلَّمْ in the Grave and grant her his Shafa'ah (intercession) on the Day of Judgement.

Ya Allah forgive her without accountability and grant her entry into Jannah without Questioning.

Ya Rabb she is your servant we are praying to grant her your Jannatul Firdaus and count her among those who will Neighbour your Noble Prophet صلى الله عليه و سلم in Jannah.

Ya Allah forgive her for the sake of your beloved Habib Sayyiduna Muhammad صلى الله عليه و سلم. Ya Allah bless her with the Neighborhood of Rasulallah صلى الله عليه و سلم in Jannatul Firdaus,
    Ameen Ameen Ameen Bijaahin Nabiyyil Ameen صَلَى الله تَعَالى عَلَيْهِ وَ سَلَّم

May Allah admit her with His mercy to Al-Firdaws al-A'laa and give patience to her parents and Relatives and Friends,

May Allah Forgive us and every Muslim who have left this world Ameen Bijaahin Nabiyyil Amin (Salallahu 'Alaiyhi Wa Sallam).

Lastly, I would Request everyone who might have been hurt by any word from our sister,to Forgive her, and also pray for her forgiveness.

And I humbly request any dhikr or Salat Alan Nabi صلى الله عليه و سلم you do or any Quran you recite that you please make dua to allow her to benefit from it in the form of Isaal e Thawaab.(conveyance of rewards)

https://www.facebook.com/notes/request-for-dua-for-nafisah-bello-mahe-rahmatullahi-taala-alayha/dua-for-our-beloved-islamic-sister-nafisah-bello-mahe/271411029681241
    Last edited by attari208; 04-28-2014, 08:08 PM.

may Allah subhanwataala hv mercy on her
    and may her soul rest in peace
    میں نےجو کیا وہ برا کیا،میں نے خود کو خود ہی تباہ کیا

جو تجھے پسند ہو میرے رب،مجھے اس ادا کی تلاش ہے

http://www.123muslim.com/discussion-...d-arround.html

Comment

jazakallah

Comment

Comment

Working...
        X