Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The history of the messengers: Muhammed

The call of Muhammed (peace be upon him) and his greatest miracle

He (pbuh) came to preach the Oneness of Allah alone, with no partner, as did all the prophets and messengers before him. Allah says: {And We did not send any Messenger before you (O Muhammad [sal-Allâhu ‘alayhi wa sallam]) but We revealed to him (saying): Lâ ilâha illa Ana [none has the right to be worshipped but I (Allâh)], so worship Me (Alone and none else).”}(al-Anbiyaa:25)He was also sent to confirm all the previous prophets and messengers before him, without making any distinction between them regarding belief in them. {We make no distinction between any of them}( al-Baqarah:136)Moreover, whoever believes in Muhammad (pbuh) and does not believe in any prophet or messenger mentioned in the Qur’an, does not actually believe in him. {He (Allâh) has ordained for you the same religion (Islâmic Monotheism) which He ordained for Nûh (Noah), and that which We have revealed to you (O Muhammad [sal-Allâhu ‘alayhi wa sallam]), and that which We ordained for Ibrâhîm (Abraham), Mûsâ (Moses) and ‘Iesâ (Jesus) saying you should establish religion (i.e. to do what it orders you to do practically) and make no divisions in it (religion) (i.e. various sects in religion).}(Ash-Shûra:13)
    source: The history of the prophets which is related to the history of mankind
Working...
X