Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Easy & VERY Rewarding Good deeds to do in Ramadan!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Easy & VERY Rewarding Good deeds to do in Ramadan!

Easy & Rewarding Good deeds for us to do everyday this Ramadan!
    | |
    | | Prophet Muhammad (Peace be upon him) said: "Is anyone of you incapable of earning one thousand Hasanah (rewards) a day?" Someone from the gathering asked, "How can anyone of us earn a thousand Hasanah?" Prophet Muhammad (Peace be upon him) said: "Glorify Allah a hundred times by just saying
    | | [Muslim 4:2073]
    | |
    | | Hadhrat Abu Dharr [Ra] narrated that Rasulallah [Saw] said: I replied spontaneously Rasulallah (Saw) said: LA HAWLA WA LA QUWWATA ILLA BILLAH. - (Ibn Majah)
    | |
    | | Hadhrat Jaa'bir [Ra] narrated that Rasulallah [Saw] said: SUB-HAN'ALLAH HIL AZEEM WA BI-HAM'DIHI, (Tirmidhi)
    | |
    | |
    | | Hadhrat Abu Sa'eed [RA] narrated that RASUL'ULLAH [] said: - (Tirmidhi)
    | |
    | | Hadhrat Mu'az [RA] narrated RASUL'ULLAH [] said: (Tab'raani)
    | |
    | | Over a Billion Rewards in Just a Few Seconds:
    | |
    | | (Tabarrani, classed as hasan by Albani)

| | That Which Shall Have no Equal on the Day of Resurrection:
    | | Narrated Abu Huraira:
    | |
    | |
    | |
    | | (Bukhari,Book #75, Hadith #412)
    | |
    | | Forgiveness for Sins Even Though They Be like the Foam of the Sea:
    | |
    | | {Allah is free from imperfection and His is the praise}. one hundred times a day, will be forgiven all his sins even if they were as much as the foam of the sea. (Bukhari,Book #75, Hadith #414)
    | |
    | | Four Phrases that are Heavier in the Scales than an Entire Morning of Thikr:
    | |
    | | The Mother of the Believers, Juwairiyah bint Al-Harith reported that the Prophet came out from my apartment in the morning as I was busy in performing the dawn prayer. He came back in the forenoon and found me sitting there. The Prophet said, I replied in the affirmative. Thereupon the Prophet said, These are:
    | |
    | | (Muslim)
    | |
    | | A Phrase that Comes with Rewards in the Millions:

| |
    | |
    | |
    | |
    | | {There is nothing worthy of worship but Allah, He is alone without partner, to Him belongs the dominion and the praise, he causes life and death and He is the Living One and will never die. In His Hand is all good, and He is over all things capable.}
    | |
    | | Allah will write for him a million good deeds, erase a million of his bad deeds and build for him a house in Jannah {Tirmidhi,classed as Hasan by Albani}.

| | Beautiful Supplication for Forgiveness:
    | |
    | | Shaddad bin Aus (May Allah be pleased with him) said: The Prophet (PBUH) said,
    | |
    | | (
    | |
    | |
    | | [Al-Bukhari].

Please Feel free to download this page
    Last edited by Naqshbandi; 08-31-2009, 02:25 PM.

Jazakallah.

Comment

JazakALLAH
      Hadrat Anas Radi ALLAH Taala Anhu reported that the Messenger of Allah Peace And Blessings Be Upon Him has said, “Everything has a heart, and the heart of the Qur’an is Yasin. Allah records anyone who recites Yasin as having recited the Qur’an ten times.”
      [Sunan Tirmidhi, Vol 2, Page 116 - Sunan Daarimi, Vol 2, Page 336]

Comment

JazakAllah............
        Ye sab Tumhara karam hai Aqqa ki baat ab tak bani hui hai
        sigpic

Comment

Jazak-Allah

Comment

Hadrat Abu Dharr al-Ghifari (may Allah be pleased with him) narrates that "my beloved friend " (the Holy Prophet Muhammad, may Allah's blessings and peace be upon him) has enjoined five things upon me. He has commanded me to love and be close to the poor and the downtrodden, and he has commanded me to look at those in the world who are of lower rank than me, and not at those who are of higher rank, and he has commanded me to be kind to the kinsman and to preserve and keep intact the bond of kinship, and he has commanded me not to ask for anything from anyone as a favour and he has commanded me to speak the truth at all times though it may be bitter for others, and he has commanded me to care nothing for the rebuke of those who revile and villify in the path of Allah, and he has commanded me to recite much the Kalima of Laa Hawla wa laa Qawwata Illaa Billah (there is no power or strength but in Allah) because all these things are from the treasure-house (of Allah) which is under the ninth heaven. (Ahmad)

Comment

jazakAllah ...
              میں نےجو کیا وہ برا کیا،میں نے خود کو خود ہی تباہ کیا

جو تجھے پسند ہو میرے رب،مجھے اس ادا کی تلاش ہے

http://www.123muslim.com/discussion-...d-arround.html

Comment

Jazakallah

Comment

thanks great sharing

Comment

Sa`d bin Abu Waqqas (Radhiallaho anha) reported: We were with the Messenger of Allah (Sallallaahu 'alaihi wasallam) when he asked, "Is anyone of you unable to earn a thousand good deeds?'' One of those present asked: "How can one earn thousand good deeds in a day?'' He (Sallallaahu 'alaihi wasallam) replied, "By saying: Subhan Allah a hundred times, then one thousand good deeds will be recorded for him or one thousand sins will be blotted out from his record.''

[Muslim]

ITS STILL RAMADAN SO RECITE THIS AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE AND FILL UP YOUR GOOD DEED ACCOUNTS!!!

Comment

jazakAllah ..
                      میں نےجو کیا وہ برا کیا،میں نے خود کو خود ہی تباہ کیا

جو تجھے پسند ہو میرے رب،مجھے اس ادا کی تلاش ہے

http://www.123muslim.com/discussion-...d-arround.html

Comment

jazaki allah ,,,thank you,ramadan mubarak to all of you.

Comment

jazak ALLAH

Comment

Reciting the Qur'an,

Abu Umaamah (radiallaahu anhu) reported that the Prophet (sallallaahu alaihi wasallam) said: "Recite the Qur'an for indeed it will come on the Day of Judgement as an intercessor for its Ashaab (those who read, memorize and implement it)."
                            This hadeeth indicates the virtues of reciting the Qur'an, the greatness of its reward and that it will intercede for its holders on the Day of Judgement towards their entrance into Paradise.
                            An-Nawaas Ibn Sama'aan (radiallaahu anhu) reported: "I heard the Messenger of Allah (sallallaahu alaihi wasallam) say: 'The Qur'an will be brought on the Day of Judgement as well as the people who used to act upon it. Surat-ul-Baqarah and Aali 'Imraan will then approach them.' The Messenger of Allah (sallallaahu alaihi wasallam) likened them to three examples, which I have not forgotten afterwards. He (sallallaahu alaihi wasallam) said: 'As if they were two clouds or two dark black canopies with light between them both or like two flocks of birds stretching their wings in the air pleading for the one who recited them.'" [2]

'Abdullaah Ibn 'Amr (radiallaahu anhu) reported that the Messenger of Allah (sallallaahu alaihi wasallam) said: "The fast and the Qur'an will intercede for the servant on the Day of Judgement. The fast will say: 'My Lord, I restricted him from food and drink, so allow me to intercede for him.' And the Qur'an will say: 'I prevented him from sleeping at night, so allow me to intercede for him.' So they will be allowed to intercede." [3]

Therefore, it is essential for the person fasting to recite the Qur'an much during these blessed days and honorable nights. For indeed, there is a special virtue for the abundance of recitation in these days, which is not found in any other month. He should take advantage of the nobleness of time during this month, in which Allah revealed the Qur'an

There is a special merit to reciting the Qur'an in the nights of Ramadaan. For indeed, the night brings an end to the busy daily affairs, the enthusiasm is roused and the heart and the tongue mount upon reflecting. And Allah is the one in whom we seek assistance.

Comment

jazakallah !!!

Comment

Working...
                              X