Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Zakir Naik Defending Yazeed once again by quoting Hadith Out of Context - Answer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zakir Naik Defending Yazeed once again by quoting Hadith Out of Context - Answer

In a conference held in Italy,Zakir Naik tried to defend Yazeed by using some Ahadith Out of context and mentioning that he was not a Villian.

In the below video a fitting reply is given to Zakir Naik's Defence of Yazid(Laanat be upon him) by QTV scholars.

Must Watch Video for a Fitting Answer to this Fitna...

YouTube - Smashing Reply to Zakir Naik's Defence of Yazeed(L'aanat be upon him)!
    Jub Dam-e-wapasi ho Ya-Allah
    Samne ho Jalwa-e-Mustafa
    Lub pe Ho
    LA ILAHA ILLALLAH MUHAMMEDOUR RASOOLULLAH

jazzak Allah Brother will see it insha Allah and then comment
    sigpic
    ایک ھوں مسلم حرم کی پاسبانی کے لیے
    نیل کے سا حل سے لے کرتابخاکِ کاشغر

Comment

jazakallah brother i will see it then comment

Comment

BarakAllah
        Plz watch this Vedio... He said as Yazeed is Jannathi becz he was participated Kustuntuniya War... But according to Hadith The first lashker who will attack on Kustunthuniya, they will b Jannath. The first Lashker was heded by son of khalid bin Walid with Hazrathe abu ayyub ansari RA was gone for war agenest Kustuntuniya before 47 Hijri.

But call is thier Yazeed was participated in Kustuntuniya War may b in 49/50/52/55 Hijari, it might be 1 of the hijri he participated.

But Zakir Nayak saying Yazeed laanathi as a rahmatulah alahi (Mazaallah), n he was not order any 1 to kill Hussain RA, so he is innosent, according kustunthuniya hadith he is jannathi....

Now u only comment on Zakir naik... he is Right/Wrong...????
        Last edited by fayaz.hs; 12-21-2010, 10:18 PM.
        Jub Dam-e-wapasi ho Ya-Allah
        Samne ho Jalwa-e-Mustafa
        Lub pe Ho
        LA ILAHA ILLALLAH MUHAMMEDOUR RASOOLULLAH

Comment

yea brother i have watched the videos of Zakir naik on youtube and i also watched a program on this topic on Qtv by Dr Tahirul Qadri exposing the reality...
          according to his speech the troops send to kastuntunia in which yazeed participated was after 50 hijri and he didnt took part in that jihad intentionely rather he refused to go with the troops when his father asked him to go and he stayed in his palace with his wives and made fun of all those mujahideens who went there and fallen to illness by an epidemic. when his father came to know that he made fun of that mujahideen he sent his son as a punishment to there so that he also can taste the hardships those mujahideen were facing at battlefield....
          so he didnt participated in that war intentionaly and also he was not among those mujahideens about whome was announced that they are jannati... so in the end i can only say one thing that Zakir Naik must need to re educate himself and what else i can say... my knowledge is not able to say any thing else but my Faith makes me think that A Person who prays for the forgiveness and bakhshish of Murderer of Al-e-Muhammad how he can be able to be listened by ppl and be tolerated and be followed........!!!!!!!!!
          Last edited by bint-e-anwar; 04-02-2011, 11:22 AM.
          sigpic
          ایک ھوں مسلم حرم کی پاسبانی کے لیے
          نیل کے سا حل سے لے کرتابخاکِ کاشغر

Comment

Working...
          X