No announcement yet.

plz make dua 4 ma lyf

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

inshaAllah apki dil ki dua qabOol hogi Allah se yahi dua hay k woh aap k haq mein behtar farmaye.......Ameen....!!

Comment

jazakallah sis ameen sum ameen

Comment

it is 1 month since he told his parents that he want to marry me still they havent agreed plz make dua 4 me brothers and sisters
        but i still have full faith in allah swt and i believe in allah inshallah pray that his parents agree so we can get married and live hapily together i just cant wait 4 this day cuz evryday i feel depressed when i fink what is happenin but inshallah evrything will be ok

Comment

insha Allah things gone be fine may Allah subhanwataala make ur life easy
          and full fill ur desire
          میں نےجو کیا وہ برا کیا،میں نے خود کو خود ہی تباہ کیا

جو تجھے پسند ہو میرے رب،مجھے اس ادا کی تلاش ہے

http://www.123muslim.com/discussion-...d-arround.html

Comment

ameeeeen...................!
            sigpic
            ایک ھوں مسلم حرم کی پاسبانی کے لیے
            نیل کے سا حل سے لے کرتابخاکِ کاشغر

Comment

ameen jazakallah sisters

Comment

yes we will pry for you from the deep of my heart, whish u happy happy love

Comment

jazakallah

Comment

brother and sisters plz remember me in your duas and please do dua 4 me once again the person who i want to marry is going to speak to his parents and ask them if they change their decision and will accept me and come to my house for rishta he going to ask them on new year day please pray for me please . i belive in allah swt inshallah they will agree

Comment

ALLAH knows you know not. May ALLAH do what is best for you.

So what happened sister ? 1 week passed right

Comment

brother if you read this thread from the start then u will know what has happened
                        if u know anything that i can read plz let me kno jazakallah

Comment

Originally posted by rabz View Post
                          brother and sisters plz remember me in your duas and please do dua 4 me once again the person who i want to marry is going to speak to his parents and ask them if they change their decision and will accept me and come to my house for rishta he going to ask them on new year day please pray for me please . i belive in allah swt inshallah they will agree
                          Insha Allah sis dont worry
                          sigpic
                          ایک ھوں مسلم حرم کی پاسبانی کے لیے
                          نیل کے سا حل سے لے کرتابخاکِ کاشغر

Comment

Thankyou sis

Comment

Working...
                            X