X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• _knownothing_
    replied
    @yahye egypt is also very good place for getting education in islam
    .................................................. .........................................
    walikumsalaam
    i think i will love to help people
    and save my country form terrorist

Leave a comment:

• Laiba Rani
    replied
    I want to serve all the deserving society of the world...!!!

Leave a comment:

• Laiba Rani
    replied
    Originally posted by yahye View Post
    Bismillah
    Alaikum WaRahamtullahi WaBarakatuhu!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hope u all doing well in conditions and I ask Allah to make it easy for us our dreamz.Ameen ya Allah..........

Well Mi Ummah Beloved Ones! All of us Have a dream..and Waiting all of us A day to Reach it inshaaAllah...............if Allah agrees with us...........

So What i ure Dream as Human being?? And Muslim??

ps:: InshaaAllah as mi Side..My Dream is to Go Saudia/Yemen.. and get a Degree from Fiqi!~If i wil get the Opportunity..............................

*****************************O Allah You Are peace and From You is Peace****************************

Great Janaab... May Allah Fulfill ur Dream...
    Aameen

Leave a comment:

• yahye
    started a topic What is Your Dream

What is Your Dream

Bismillah
    Alaikum WaRahamtullahi WaBarakatuhu!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hope u all doing well in conditions and I ask Allah to make it easy for us our dreamz.Ameen ya Allah..........

Well Mi Ummah Beloved Ones! All of us Have a dream..and Waiting all of us A day to Reach it inshaaAllah...............if Allah agrees with us...........

So What i ure Dream as Human being?? And Muslim??

ps:: InshaaAllah as mi Side..My Dream is to Go Saudia/Yemen.. and get a Degree from Fiqi!~If i wil get the Opportunity..............................

*****************************O Allah You Are peace and From You is Peace****************************
Working...
X