Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• As-Salaamu alaykum

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

As-Salaamu alaykum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu dear brothers and sisters in Islam.

I hope this message reaches you all best of Imaan and health, inshaAllah.

I would like to inshaAllah post every Friday a very beneficial thread dedicated to the One and Only One who is worthy of praise, Allah(Subhanahu wa taAala). The greatest pleasure for a soul is knowing Allah(Subhanahu wa TaAala) for He is the rightful and powerful owner of all in the heavens, earths and all in between. The more you know Allah(Subhanahu wa TaAala) the more strong connection you got through the heavens, earths and all in between, just imagine that glory in this.

Just like anyone, if you want to know a person you must get to know them, and if you want to get to know them, you must have a relationship and to have a relationship there must be consistent communication (in this case, via the Quran and Sunnah, through prayers...etc). A good ayat to use as evidence is the following:

Quote:
    2:152. Therefore remember Me (by praying, glorifying, etc.). I will remember you, and be grateful to Me (for My countless Favours on you) and never be ungrateful to Me.
    Quote:
    62:9. O you who believe (Muslims)! When the call is proclaimed for the Salat (prayer) on the day of Friday (Jumu'ah prayer), come to the remembrance of Allah [Jumu'ah religious talk (Khutbah) and Salat (prayer)] and leave off business (and every other thing), that is better for you if you did but know!
    Quote:
    62:10. Then when the (Jumu'ah) Salat (prayer) is finished, you may disperse through the land, and seek the Bounty of Allah (by working, etc.), and remember Allah much, that you may be successful.
    Anyways, to continue, i would like to post every Friday a thread that will inshaAllah help us learn about Allah(Subhanahu wa TaAala) through His names and attributes which obviously has great rewards and power to them. I hope you sincerely take your time to read, read and read and then ponder it and apply it inshaAllah.

AL-MUQTADIR

The Powerful

Make a metaphor for them of the life of the world. It is like water that We send down from the sky and the plants of the earth combine with it, but then become dry chaff scattered by the winds. Allah has absolute power over everything. ( Surat al-Kahf, 18:45)

Allah granted unprecedented power and possessions to some people of the past. He gave them authority to administer their lands, and made them leaders of their people. One of these people was Pharaoh, who grew arrogant and assumed that this power belonged to him to such an extent that he proclaimed himself a deity. This is related in the following verse:

Pharaoh said: “Council, I do not know of any other deity for you apart from Me...” ( Surat al-Qasas, 28:38)

Pharaoh called to his people, saying: “My people, does the kingdom of Egypt not belong to me? Do not all of these rivers flow under my control?...” ( Surat az-Zukhruf, 43:51)

Upon this arrogance, All-Mighty Allah drowned both him and his army:

He and his troops were arrogant in the land, without any right. They thought that they would not return to Us. So, We seized him and his troops and flung them into the sea. See the final fate of the wrongdoers! ( Surat al-Qasas, 28:39-40)

Upon this arrogance, All-Mighty Allah drowned both him and his army:

And Qarun and Pharaoh and Haman—Musa came with the Clear Signs to them, but they were arrogant in the land. They could not outstrip Us. We seized each one of them for their wrong actions. Against some We sent a sudden squall of stones, some of them were seized by the Great Blast, some We caused the ground to swallow up, and some We drowned. Allah did not wrong them; rather, they wronged themselves. ( Surat al-‘Ankabut, 29:39-40)

Pharaoh did not realize several facts: Only Allah has real power and authority; grants people's possessions, authority, and armies; makes the Sun rise every day and covers the day with night; holds the fast-moving planets in their orbits; and controls all of the countless orders in the universe. Once people lose their authority and possessions, they lose their strength. When they lose their health, they become weak and feeble. Through such events, Allah shows His servants Who has real power. As the Qur'an proclaims:

They dismissed every one of Our Signs, and so We seized them with the seizing of One Who is Almighty, All-Powerful. ( Surat al-Qamar, 54:42)

Or let you see what We have promised them. They are completely in Our power. ( Surat az-Zukhruf, 43:42)

P.SNarrated by al-Daarimi, 3407. This hadeeth was classed as saheeh by Shaykh al-Albaani in Saheeh al-Jaami, 6471)
    “Whoever reads Soorat al-Kahf on the day of Jumu’ah, will have a light that will shine from him from one Friday to the next.”

BarakaAllahu feekum

Your brother in Islam.

Wa alaykumu salaam wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu

WALIKUMSALAAM BROTHER

u started this thread before also
    but then u forgot posting them
    میں نےجو کیا وہ برا کیا،میں نے خود کو خود ہی تباہ کیا

جو تجھے پسند ہو میرے رب،مجھے اس ادا کی تلاش ہے

http://www.123muslim.com/discussion-...d-arround.html

Comment

Working...
    X