Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 'al-mutahhir'‏

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

As-Salaamu alaykum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu dear brothers and sisters in Islam.

I hope this message reaches you all best of Imaan and health, inshaAllah.

I would like to inshaAllah post every Friday a very beneficial thread dedicated to the One and Only One who is worthy of praise, Allah(Subhanahu wa taAala). The greatest pleasure for a soul is knowing Allah(Subhanahu wa TaAala) for He is the rightful and powerful owner of all in the heavens, earths and all in between. The more you know Allah(Subhanahu wa TaAala) the more strong connection you got through the heavens, earths and all in between, just imagine that glory in this.

Just like anyone, if you want to know a person you must get to know them, and if you want to get to know them, you must have a relationship and to have a relationship there must be consistent communication (in this case, via the Quran and Sunnah, through prayers...etc). A good ayat to use as evidence is the following:

2:152. Therefore remember Me (by praying, glorifying, etc.). I will remember you, and be grateful to Me (for My countless Favours on you) and never be ungrateful to Me.

62:9. O you who believe (Muslims)! When the call is proclaimed for the Salat (prayer) on the day of Friday (Jumu'ah prayer), come to the remembrance of Allah [Jumu'ah religious talk (Khutbah) and Salat (prayer)] and leave off business (and every other thing), that is better for you if you did but know!

62:10. Then when the (Jumu'ah) Salat (prayer) is finished, you may disperse through the land, and seek the Bounty of Allah (by working, etc.), and remember Allah much, that you may be successful.
    Anyways, to continue, i would like to post every Friday a thread that will inshaAllah help us learn about Allah(Subhanahu wa TaAala) through His names and attributes which obviously has great rewards and power to them. I hope you sincerely take your time to read, read and read and then ponder it and apply it inshaAllah.

REMINDER #28

BEGIN:

AL-MUTAHHIR

The Cleanser; He Who Cleanses from Idolatry and Spiritual Evil

And when He overcame you with sleep, making you feel secure, and sent down water from heaven to purify you and remove the taint of Satan from you , and to fortify your hearts and make your feet firm. ( Surat al-Anfal, 8:11)

Human beings make mistakes throughout their lives. No doubt, believers make every effort to avoid such mistakes and strive not to commit them by living according to Allah's religion. This fact is related in the Qur'an, as follows:

If Allah were to take mankind to task for what they have earned, He would not leave a single creature crawling on it; but He defers them until a specified time. Then, when their time comes, Allah sees His servants! (Surah Fatir, 35:45)

In compliance with this divine command, sincere believers are not expected to be infallible or sinless; rather, they are expected to seek Allah's pleasure, abide by the limits that He has established for them, turn to Allah in repentance, and take refuge in His mercy. As the Qur'an informs, Allah will purify them, for Allah “desires to remove all impurity from His servants.” This is related in the following verse:

... Allah desires to remove all impurity from you, O People of the House, and to purify you completely. ( Surat al-Ahzab, 33:33)

Although a person may have committed great sins, rebelled against Allah, and lived by principles that are utterly contrary to Allah and His religion, Allah is so compassionate that He may purify those of His servants who sincerely repent. Furthermore, Allah informs us that He may even purify and forgive unbelievers and hypocrites who have fought Him and His religion if they ever turn to Him with a sincere heart. One verse reads:

[BThe hypocrites are in the lowest level of the Fire. You will not find anyone to help them. Except those who repent, put things right, hold fast to Allah, and dedicate their religion to Allah alone; they are with the believers. Allah will give the believers an immense reward. ( Surat an-Nisa', 4:145-46) [/b]

hese words are manifestations of Allah's infinite mercy toward His servants. Clearly, only He can purify His servants from idolatry, evil, and spiritual uncleanliness. Allah is the most compassionate of the Compassionate.

P.S
    Jummah Mubarak

END:

REMINDER #28:

BarakaAllahu feekum

Your brother in Islam.

Wa alaykumu salaam wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu

The greatest pleasure for a soul is knowing Allah(Subhanahu wa TaAala) for He is the rightful and powerful owner of all in the heavens, earths and all in between. The more you know Allah(Subhanahu wa TaAala) the more strong connection you got through the heavens, earths and all in between, just imagine that glory in this
    rightly said brother the more we know Allah subhanwataala the more we are close to HIM the more we fear the more religious we are its very important to develop fear of Allah subhanwataala in us it will help us in doing good deeds and will save us form bad deeds

Just like anyone, if you want to know a person you must get to know them, and if you want to get to know them, you must have a relationship and to have a relationship there must be consistent communication (in this case, via the Quran and Sunnah, through prayers...etc). A good ayat to use as evidence is the following:
    a very good example

62:9. O you who believe (Muslims)! When the call is proclaimed for the Salat (prayer) on the day of Friday (Jumu'ah prayer), come to the remembrance of Allah [Jumu'ah religious talk (Khutbah) and Salat (prayer)] and leave off business (and every other thing), that is better for you if you did but know!

62:10. Then when the (Jumu'ah) Salat (prayer) is finished, you may disperse through the land, and seek the Bounty of Allah (by working, etc.), and remember Allah much, that you may be successful.
    thats the beauty of friday i like it when people leave their business and proceed for jummah
    میں نےجو کیا وہ برا کیا،میں نے خود کو خود ہی تباہ کیا

جو تجھے پسند ہو میرے رب،مجھے اس ادا کی تلاش ہے

http://www.123muslim.com/discussion-...d-arround.html

Comment

jazakallah khair

Comment

Praise be to ALLAH
        Hadrat Anas Radi ALLAH Taala Anhu reported that the Messenger of Allah Peace And Blessings Be Upon Him has said, “Everything has a heart, and the heart of the Qur’an is Yasin. Allah records anyone who recites Yasin as having recited the Qur’an ten times.”
        [Sunan Tirmidhi, Vol 2, Page 116 - Sunan Daarimi, Vol 2, Page 336]

Comment

Working...
        X