X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

beautiful story,really heart touching

Comment

Originally posted by ziaacca View Post
      It's wonderful and tears arising story to read. Thanks for bringing out this story to us.

I feel pity for the people who keeps worshipping humans and the things created by the almighty ALLAH.

Most of the people never bother to know the "truth" and keep following the practices which their fore-fathers kept following. How horrendous it is !!! Asthaghfirullah.

We feel such a horrible pain for just a small burn in our hand, and if this is the case what about the people who is going to spend there life time in the "fire of hell" ??

We are Muslims and must pray to ALLAH everyday just to thank for this glorious gift in addition to our five times prayers!!

May ALLAH shower his kindness and mercy on the people who went astray.

Aameen! Aameen! Yarabbal Aalameen.

It's said in our beautiful and truthful Islam religion that,

We'll not be able to recite Kalima at the time when our Ruh (soul) is taken if we don't respect "Azhan", i.e. if we keep speaking when Azhan is being given!!

So my dear brothers and sisters>> Never speak at the time of Azhan and we must recite Azhan Dua on completion.

Kind regards - Zia ul Haq
      Jazakallah for your lovely reply and concern for the ghair msulims but it is farz upon us to show them the true religion ALLAH TALA will guide them if it is their kismat but we must make the attempt to show them the true religion and its teachings may be someone will be saved from the fire of hell becuase of ALLAH TALA showing us to show that person. we must take the step forward for them to respond. Thank you for your reply.

Originally posted by 123MUS View Post
      Nice story
      Jazakallah hair for shairng
      Barakallah

Originally posted by mughalvip1 View Post
      This really made my eyes wet. mashaAllah
      i'm glad it had an affect

Originally posted by fayaz.hs View Post
      Barakallah

Originally posted by juwairiah View Post
      MashaAllah...Allah is great..Allah-hu-Akbar!!
      Allah Hu Akbar

Originally posted by jehansyed View Post
      beautiful story,really heart touching
      Jazakallah
      “The soul would have no rainbow had the eyes no tears.”

Comment

AS Salaam walaikum,

Really This Story Is Worth.
        May Alla Bless us All, And Give The Strength To Forward His Message To Universe,.

Aameen,.

Comment

Sum Ameen

Comment

Jazakallah

Comment

Barakallah

Comment

Jazzakallah Sister. May Allah reward you for this inspirational story.
                May I add something I looked up for.

Among the signs that the Lord is pleased with His slave is that He guides him to do good deeds and avoid haraam things. This is confirmed by the words of Allaah:
                “While as for those who accept guidance, He increases their guidance and bestows on them their piety” [Muhammad 47:17]
                “As for those who strive hard in Us (Our Cause), We will surely guide them to Our paths (i.e. Allaah’s religion — Islamic Monotheism)” [al-‘Ankaboot 29:69]
                “And whomsoever Allaah wills to guide, He opens his heart to Islam; and whomsoever He wills to send astray, He makes his heart closed and constricted, as if he is climbing up to the sky. Thus Allaah puts the wrath on those who believe not”
                [al-An’aam 6:125]

Another sign of Allaah’s love for His slave and His being pleased with him is that He makes him beloved to His slaves. Al-Bukhaari (3209) and Muslim (2637) narrated from Abu Hurayrah that the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said:
                “When Allaah loves a person, He calls out to Jibreel: ‘Allaah loves So and so,’ so Jibreel loves him. Then Jibreel calls out to the people of heaven, ‘Allaah loves So and so, so love him.’ So the people of heaven love him and he finds acceptance on earth.”

ANY THING DONE FOR A GOOD CAUSE IS A PRAYER

Comment

its amazing story.it realy made me cry. realy whenever Allah wants to show path to a person he makes the ways possible for him or her its only in the hands of Allah. who will b blessed by hidaya and who not man cannot achieve it by effort. and for the courage and devotion of little boy i wud say this is the spirit that Allah wants to see in all muslims.May Allah grant All of us with the same spirit to serve Islam and Allah
                  sigpic
                  ایک ھوں مسلم حرم کی پاسبانی کے لیے
                  نیل کے سا حل سے لے کرتابخاکِ کاشغر

Comment

mashallah subhanallah this has made my eyes wet jazakallah for sharing this

Comment

Thanks for the post. Hi guys, Im a newbie. Nice to join this forum.

Comment

remove ur sig plz adds and links are not allowed
                        میں نےجو کیا وہ برا کیا،میں نے خود کو خود ہی تباہ کیا

جو تجھے پسند ہو میرے رب،مجھے اس ادا کی تلاش ہے

http://www.123muslim.com/discussion-...d-arround.html

Comment

Originally posted by _knownothing_ View Post
                          remove ur sig plz adds and links are not allowed
                          Agreed, sister knowknowing. This is purely an islamic forum. "YOU CANNOT SERVE TWO MASTERS. EITHER GOD OR DEVIL"
                          ANY THING DONE FOR A GOOD CAUSE IS A PRAYER

Comment

Working...
                          X