Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is Trojan Virus?

Trojan Virus:

A form of malware that is used to create a back door or hole in your computer security system. It is then used to easily install Adware, Spyware, and Viruses.

In simple terms, we can say that a Trojan is a set of programs that pretend to look and act like a legitimate Windows application but its malicious code is programmed to execute operations that no PC owner would like on his computer.

A Trojan Virus is harmful in following ways:

1. It can steal important information such as passwords, credit card numbers, etc. and pass it on to Trojan Virus unauthorized people. It can also get unauthorized access to sensitive data and transmit over the Web to virus creators, who are then able to take control over the infected computers.
    2. It can considerable slow-down the performance of a computer system.
    3. Shows Unexpected pop-ups with ads.
    4. Trojan viruses can become part of the infected system by interacting with Windows processes and can inject malicious code into legitimate files executed by the operating system. e.g. Winlogon.
    5. Trojans can distribute unsolicited emails that are actually malware that can attack other computers connected to the Internet.
    My dear ALLAH when I loose hope, Help me to remember that, your love is greater than my disappointments & your plans For my life are better than my dreams..

Working...
X